I'm All Caked Out!!!

Decorating By sweet_as_tisse Updated 7 Dec 2006 , 11:32pm by sweet_as_tisse

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 10:50pm
post #1 of 5

these a my three cake's for this weeked, extra serving cake for wedding, birthday cake for a good friend and my first wedding cake... what a relief to have them all finished...

I cooked, carved, filled, and decorated all of these starting thursday and just finished now..so for a day and a half this has been my life....lol

I get a few day's off before i start my second wedding cake for next weeked... i don't know how some of you do this everyday of your lives, one or two a week is enough for me...

thanks for looking

kylie
LL
LL
LL

4 replies
agagnier Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agagnier Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 10:53pm
post #2 of 5

They are all beautiful..I love the colors.

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 10:57pm
post #3 of 5

Dont' you just love using those cookies for decorations?! I love them. Your cakes look great, but I'm with you, I like to do very few.

Oh wait, I'm not doing cakes for the public anymore. icon_smile.gif Just competition cakes.

Michele

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 11:04pm
post #4 of 5

I hear ya! I feel 'caked out' too. And i haven't even done that many lately. Part of it is how busy things are this time of year already - so having time and energy to make cakes is sometimes just not there. I have a three tier and an anniversary cake due on Sunday and I had a baby shower one today - and I am thinking of taking a cake hiatus from now til after the new year - except for our Buche de Noel of course !!! icon_smile.gif
It's good to hear I'm not the only one feeling caked out!

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 11:32pm
post #5 of 5

i got asked the other day if i am organised for christmas, i have four young kids....im not...with all these cakes i have had to do lately i haven't even had time to think about gifts etc....

i think i need a hiatas from the cake's too, but when customer's depend on you, its hard to say no..

just as i am writing this another order came in for a 60th birthday for the 29th dec, at least thats a couple of weeks away....

what have i got myself into....lol

kylie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%