Rude People In Public

Lounge By juro1234 Updated 10 Dec 2006 , 2:30pm by stephanie214

juro1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juro1234 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 2:41pm
post #1 of 17

Last night was my youngest sons christmas concert and throughout the whole thing there were TWO diffferent couples that kept making out, I couldn't believe it. These were grown adults at a grade school concert. The lady next to me told them to get a room. Why would you do something like that at your childs concert that they have been practicing for the whole year? Just when I think I have seen it all!!!

16 replies
mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 2:45pm
post #2 of 17

icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

You'd think if they had kids they would have private places to do this at.

I don't see how a school concert is a place that will get you going anyway. icon_lol.gif

mjw15618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjw15618 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 4:24pm
post #3 of 17

Oh my god, that is soooooooooooooooooo tacky! It just goes to show you the lack of brain cells that some people have. Hopefully they don't behave that way in front of their kids...I know I've never quite recovered from catching my own mother in the act way back when icon_eek.gif

mommykicksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommykicksbutt Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 5:53pm
post #4 of 17

next year bring a loaded squirt gun! practice your innocent look.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 6:25pm
post #5 of 17

icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif Good grief!! Thats silly. Some people will never cease to amaze me. thumbsdown.gif

mommykicksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommykicksbutt Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 6:33pm
post #6 of 17

Wow! that was a joke!!!! icon_razz.gif have a sense of humor!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 7:05pm
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Quote:

next year bring a loaded squirt gun! practice your innocent look

That made me laugh out loud!!!Image

(I think Monica was referring to the "make out" artists ~ not your comment) icon_wink.gif

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 7:11pm
post #8 of 17

Geesh...no wonder kids act like they do! LAst year at my sons preschool end of the year picnic, one of the mothers was wearing a short very tight shirt that said SPANK ME in rhinestones. Now, maybe she considered it fancy or something because of the rhinestones, but give me a break. Wear a normal t shirt!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 7:14pm
post #9 of 17

Hey, the water pistol works on cats and dogs, why not misbehaving people? Janice

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 8:27pm
post #10 of 17

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gifNOW WAIT JUST A GOSH DARN SECOND!!! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

when I suggested using a water gun on my little demon....I got in trouble! icon_confused.gif

But we can use them on people now?? because my 6 yr old has a great power squirter!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 9:35pm
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommykicksbutt

Wow! that was a joke!!!! icon_razz.gif have a sense of humor!

I was refering to the way the adults acted at the childrens concert.

I thought your comment was really funny thumbs_up.gif . It made me laugh. icon_lol.gif I knew you were kidding.

Sorry icon_redface.gif I did not make myself very clear.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 4:18am
post #12 of 17

twinsie, I agreed with you about using the watergun on your kids if I had one that worked good enough I'd be getting mine with it. icon_lol.gif

Honestly, it's like the episode of Sienfeld when Jerry and his girlfriend made out during the movie Shindlers List. How tacky!!!! These people need to get a room not a chair at their kids play.

Zmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zmama Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 5:54am
post #13 of 17

Cheap plastic spray bottles, kept in fridge - best way to train kids to get up with alarms!

Ds would CONSTANTLY oversleep, refuse to get out of bed, etc etc. We had a few bottles, used it in frustration once, it worked, used it for about a week till he got his own bottle and started a water fight in the morning. icon_lol.gif Now HE wakes US up, even hears our alarm and gets up when we try to get up first.

I agree- use the water bottle or squirt gun on rude people! Might shock em into good behavior icon_lol.gif

butterflyjuju Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflyjuju Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 6:43am
post #14 of 17

My DH doesn't like to get up with the alarm. Afraid he'd hurt me or something if I tried a cold water spray on him.

Zmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zmama Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 8:30am
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyjuju

My DH doesn't like to get up with the alarm. Afraid he'd hurt me or something if I tried a cold water spray on him.

LOL The kids did that to my fiance - he slept through it. I bought satin comforter, easier to pull off of him on a cold winter morning. Hot shower really sounds good then! icon_lol.gif

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 10 Dec 2006 , 2:08pm
post #16 of 17

party.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gif

SO I CAN DO IT!!!!! OH my Tweedle Gets in Lots of Trouble and his brother Tweedle Gets the Other One in Lots of Trouble BETTER WATCH OUT!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 10 Dec 2006 , 2:30pm
post #17 of 17

Wow, I can't believe that the principal or teacher didn't step up and ask them to leave or at least cease and behave icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif .

And people wonder why the young act the way they do icon_mad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%