Help...i Need Some Ideas...this Cake Needs To Be Special!!!

Decorating By danette62602 Updated 6 Dec 2006 , 2:21pm by RisqueBusiness

danette62602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danette62602 Posted 6 Dec 2006 , 1:06pm
post #1 of 4

One of my co-workers is leaving at the end of the year. Her position was an internship and she is ready to move on. She has brought so much joy to our office with her youthfullness, joy and laughter. We are going to miss her terribly and can only pray we find someone 1/2 as good to replace her. Anyway...so you can see she is pretty special and I want to make a cake to make her feel special.

She loves purses (Baby phat....and others) she also loves cartoons and is our resident DIVA!!!

I wanted to somehow combine...maybe a purse...a tierra and looney tunes or other caroon caractors. Any advice on how to make this all work together. The cake doesn't need to be huge... there are only 11 of us but I would like her to have plenty to take her to her family!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated..this is really important to me and you guys have been so much help in the past!!

3 replies
tone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tone Posted 6 Dec 2006 , 2:04pm
post #2 of 4

How about a CT of Betty Boop wearing a tiara, and holding a purse....thats just what jumped in my mind when I read it.

Firstlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Firstlady Posted 6 Dec 2006 , 2:12pm
post #3 of 4

What about a doll cake with miniature designer purses for each person?

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 6 Dec 2006 , 2:21pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyscreations

One of my co-workers is leaving at the end of the year. Her position was an internship and she is ready to move on. She has brought so much joy to our office with her youthfullness, joy and laughter. We are going to miss her terribly and can only pray we find someone 1/2 as good to replace her. Anyway...so you can see she is pretty special and I want to make a cake to make her feel special.

She loves purses (Baby phat....and others) she also loves cartoons and is our resident DIVA!!!

I wanted to somehow combine...maybe a purse...a tierra and looney tunes or other caroon caractors. Any advice on how to make this all work together. The cake doesn't need to be huge... there are only 11 of us but I would like her to have plenty to take her to her family!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated..this is really important to me and you guys have been so much help in the past!!

you can make the purse, but instead of a designer ..you can decorate it with one of the looney toon characters...then make the clasp a little tiara that you can make, you can pipe one, a small flat one out of white chocolate and brush with luster dust, to take the place of the metal clasp??

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%