Organizedchristmas.com

Decorating By adawndria Updated 10 Oct 2007 , 5:23am by FrostinGal

adawndria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adawndria Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 3:56am
post #1 of 7

Someone mentioned this site a while back, but I'm having trouble printing the files. If you're familiar with this site, will you please post or PM instructions for printing the notebook?

Thanks and God Bless,
Adawndria

6 replies
ValMommytoDanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ValMommytoDanny Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 4:49am
post #2 of 7

I have never used this site, looks interesting though. I am going to have to take a cruise through it.

Thanks for sharing and a bump for you in case the person who posted it didn't see it.
icon_smile.gif

kbarr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbarr Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 1:33pm
post #3 of 7

There is a thread with this website over in the Lounge. It is called Christmas Lovin' Fom the Oven. Go over there and click on the first page of the thread. That will take you straight to the christmas countdown. On the bottom of that page click on How do I Join the Countdown. Then scroll down until you see Countdown Forms, it is right under the stocking. That will bring up all the pages for the notebook, then just do a printer friendly version and print.

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 11:55pm
post #4 of 7

Adawndria, check out this page: http://organizedchristmas.com/printing-tips-printable-forms
I actually saved all of the forms to my computer and print those. Every year, I re-save the calendar forms, which vary from year to year.
I've been using this planner for several years now and love, love, love it! I can hardly wait, the countdown starts on the 21st! (I know, I need professional help. icon_biggrin.gif )
http://organizedchristmas.com/christmas-countdown is the main page.

adawndria Posted 9 Oct 2007 , 7:44pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks everybody! Hopefully, I can get it to work now!

adawndria Posted 9 Oct 2007 , 8:10pm
post #6 of 7

FrostinGal, those printer tips helped so much! It was a browser issue! Thanks!

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 10 Oct 2007 , 5:23am
post #7 of 7

So glad it worked out! The holidays are cooooommmmmingggggg!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%