Yeah!!!!!

Decorating By meme Updated 2 Aug 2005 , 6:35pm by bjfranco

meme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meme Posted 1 Aug 2005 , 8:48pm
post #1 of 10

I just finished the Grambling University cake I did my first FBCT It came out AWESOME! I definitely will do that method again! However the black colormist was a flop icon_sad.gif It looked more purple than black on the cake so I had to scrape and start over I did gold stars in place of the black color mist surrounding the cake All the trim is in black I can not wait to get a pic to show yall! Unfortunately I do not have a digital camara.Just wanted to share the joy icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
edcjenv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edcjenv Posted 1 Aug 2005 , 8:50pm
post #2 of 10

Congrats Meme! Don't forget to post a pic icon_smile.gif

SweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreations Posted 1 Aug 2005 , 9:08pm
post #3 of 10

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo MeMe!!!
You Go GURL! =0)
~Sweet~ =0)
Can ya tell I get excited easy?? hahaha

DesignsbyD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DesignsbyD Posted 1 Aug 2005 , 10:20pm
post #4 of 10

MeMe

I am so happy you enjoyed making that cake, doesn't it make you feel so good when you see the end result....I also like doing FBCT Can't wait to see the picture
Denise

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 1 Aug 2005 , 10:21pm
post #5 of 10

Kudos to you! It feels good doesn't it??? thumbs_up.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 7:11am
post #6 of 10

Good for you!! If your tickled then that means you are hooked to decorating!! Congratulations!! Where in La. are you Meme? This site is getting more & more people from Fishermen's Paradise!!! GO Louisiana!! Can you tell I love my state!!

meme Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 2:22pm
post #7 of 10

Hi! I grew up and graduated at Baker High School . But now I live in Denham Springs. Great schools here for my kiddos. icon_biggrin.gif I have a 9yr old boy, 6 yr old boy and a 20 mth old girl. Where is Bosssier? Up north?

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 6:26pm
post #8 of 10

Congrats meme! I am a Louisiana girl too! Not to far from you either ~ I am in Slidell. I pass through there all the time going to Baton Rouge and Lafayette. Nice area. icon_smile.gif

Did I read your post right that you did not like doing the BCT? I am going to try one this week ~ now I am scared icon_surprised.gif

Turtle is from Bossier up around Shreveport.

bj icon_wink.gif

meme Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 6:31pm
post #9 of 10

No , I Totally loved it! Very easy and came out very professional! My hubby s face when he came home and saw it made my day! I will definitly do it again and recommend it!

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 6:35pm
post #10 of 10

icon_biggrin.gif Feel better now. Can't wait to try it.

bj icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%