Cc Cruise, Party, Dinner, Meeting, Etc....

Decorating By jessieb578 Updated 3 Oct 2007 , 5:45pm by lillykaci1

mawagner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mawagner Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 12:15pm
post #121 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawagner

Quote:
Quote:

I'm about 40 minutes north of Harrisburg.

I won't take anyone's chocolates. I've had my own candy business for years before the cakes. I'll make everyone my homemade chocolates!! Including peppermint patties, cherry cordials, and my own snickers!!

I'm all about peppermint patties!! icon_biggrin.gif I'm in Lancaster, so not too far away! Let's go! thumbs_up.gif

I'll have some ready!! (with or without the peppermint schnapps?) LOL
Honestly, I make both. People want the good stuff during the holidays!

Bring on the peppermint schnapps! Peppermint patties are my downfall, so you better make a ton!!!

LOL

mccorda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mccorda Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 1:18pm
post #122 of 154

jenlg
"Here we are all wanting to make plans and get together....watch Heath come back and say it won't be until late next year. *pin jabbed into my bubble*

Chocolates and caffiene here for everyone!! Who wants samples??"

If it is late next year, at least it will give us all a chance to not book cakes, save our money to go and make travel plans.
This could be huge!! Every hotel room in whatever town will have to be reserved!

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 1:31pm
post #123 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccorda

jenlg
"Here we are all wanting to make plans and get together....watch Heath come back and say it won't be until late next year. *pin jabbed into my bubble*

Chocolates and caffiene here for everyone!! Who wants samples??"

If it is late next year, at least it will give us all a chance to not book cakes, save our money to go and make travel plans.
This could be huge!! Every hotel room in whatever town will have to be reserved!

I understand that, I wasn't trying to come off as being rude. Having time to save is a good thing!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 5:22pm
post #124 of 154

If Heath does come back & say it's a no go or later. We can always plan our own get together! It can be done! icon_smile.gif

AuntieElle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieElle Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 5:23pm
post #125 of 154

JarJarMom and LadyHitman18, I'm in like Flynn! I too need a vacation!

Elle

gidgetsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gidgetsmom Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 5:59pm
post #126 of 154

Mee too! That's four from Texas now??

This could just be the most fun, ever!!!

freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 6:22pm
post #127 of 154

For purely selfish reasons and since CC is based out of the Seattle area, I say a CC convention at the Seattle Convention Center would be AWESOME!!!!! No hotel neccessary for me LOL. Plus it would be rather affordable! =)

MrsAB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsAB Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 6:37pm
post #128 of 154

How exciting!!! Looking forward to getting the details.

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 7:28pm
post #129 of 154

oh i so in.......i can't wait to hear from cc hq!!!! i am everyones biggest fan!!!! so much inspiration, good advice etc, etc....i am so excited!!!!!!!

mccorda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mccorda Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 7:30pm
post #130 of 154

jenlg

I didn't take it as being rude at all. It's hard to express excitement in words sometimes. Which, actually, is the way I intended mine to sound, but I didn't want to put an exclamation point on my first sentence because I didn't want it to come across wrong. But I guess I did anyway - sorry. icon_redface.gif

I think this event could be as big as a Sci-Fi convention! icon_lol.gif

jessieb578 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessieb578 Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 7:32pm
post #131 of 154

HOLY COW!! My computer crashed icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif since I posted this and I'm so excited to see everyone here and I'm so excited that what I posted is actually going to come soon!

Heath!!! Give us some hints would ya!!

Anyone coming from NY?? Am I the only North Easter??

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 8:58pm
post #132 of 154

Soooo... nobody else in FL?

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 9:09pm
post #133 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfl

For purely selfish reasons and since CC is based out of the Seattle area, I say a CC convention at the Seattle Convention Center would be AWESOME!!!!! No hotel neccessary for me LOL. Plus it would be rather affordable! =)

I'd love to come to WA!! My bestest buddy jscakes is there!! thumbs_up.gif I know where I'm staying! LOL!! thumbs_up.gif Anywhere USA would be fine with me!! thumbs_up.gif

debbed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbed Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 9:17pm
post #134 of 154

Hey Jessieb, I'm from MA and I soooooo want to be included. Road trips are lots of fun!!! Don't forget me!

FlowerGirlMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlowerGirlMN Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 10:08pm
post #135 of 154

Actually.. I'd love an excuse to go to Seattle, too!

Just got in touch with a friend I haven't seen or heard from since we were early teens.. he's living in Seattle now!

jenlg Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 10:51pm
post #136 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccorda

jenlg

I didn't take it as being rude at all. It's hard to express excitement in words sometimes. Which, actually, is the way I intended mine to sound, but I didn't want to put an exclamation point on my first sentence because I didn't want it to come across wrong. But I guess I did anyway - sorry. icon_redface.gif

I think this event could be as big as a Sci-Fi convention! icon_lol.gif

I understand....no worries!!

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 11:40pm
post #137 of 154

I can sleep on someone's floor... or couch... or hell I can sleep in a vehicle as long as I can stretch out... after all I am 6'4" lmfao

jenlg Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 12:01am
post #138 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGoodies

I can sleep on someone's floor... or couch... or hell I can sleep in a vehicle as long as I can stretch out... after all I am 6'4" lmfao

My car is little so I'll take out the front seat of my car and you can stretch from the back seat. LOL icon_wink.gif

auntmamie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 12:07am
post #139 of 154

If anyone is hopping on the bandwagon from the northeast, I'll see you on the plane! My Kia won't get me farther than NYC.

OhMyGoodies Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 12:07am
post #140 of 154

lmfao thanks icon_wink.gif I think if it's next year I'll have my van on the road and ready to go icon_wink.gif we could always take that icon_wink.gif.

nefgaby Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 12:10am
post #141 of 154
Quote:

If you are planning on driving to WA (or THE location) and stopping by FL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif you are more than welcome, I have a guest bedroom waiting! thumbs_up.gif

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 12:50am
post #142 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerGirlMN

Actually.. I'd love an excuse to go to Seattle, too!

Just got in touch with a friend I haven't seen or heard from since we were early teens.. he's living in Seattle now!

my 98 year old gramma lives there, we just visited her in April and it was too short of a visit, would love to go back....I'd vote for it!

OhMyGoodies Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 1:49am
post #143 of 154

Gaby hun FL is way outta the way for me lol... you're way down there on the east coast and I'm in the middle to upper east coast icon_wink.gif But I was planning a family vacation for a few years from now to Disney icon_wink.gif My 3 step kids have never been and my daughter SLIGHTLY remembers going 3 years ago lol....

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 2:04am
post #144 of 154

wow this sounds like fun...hopefully ill have my durango back and have the money to go and have my medical problems fixed so i can make the trip..would love to meet yall. This is a great group!!

nefgaby Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 2:17am
post #145 of 154
Quote:

Gaby hun FL is way outta the way for me lol... you're way down there on the east coast and I'm in the middle to upper east coast icon_wink.gif But I was planning a family vacation for a few years from now to Disney icon_wink.gif My 3 step kids have never been and my daughter SLIGHTLY remembers going 3 years ago lol....

haha... I do know my geography... I was just being a smarty pants and see if you wanted to take a little "detour" on your way to WA... so far nobody from FL! icon_cry.gif So I thought maybe you would fall for it! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif But hey, Disney works too! If you are driving to Orlando I'm on your way, stop by and say HI! icon_biggrin.gif would love to meet you!

OhMyGoodies Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 2:45am
post #146 of 154

WooHoo! icon_biggrin.gif I'd love to meet you too! I don't see why ya couldn't take a plane or train or bus up here to me and then we can carpool icon_wink.gif

nefgaby Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 2:53am
post #147 of 154

Thanks Becky!!! I guess I can do that! icon_biggrin.gif

Batter-UpBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Batter-UpBakery Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 4:18am
post #148 of 154

woohoo!!! i am already plannin my vacation lol. can't wait until we know when it is lol.

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 3:22pm
post #149 of 154

AuntieElle, JarJarMom, LadyHitman18, and gigetsmom, count me in too and now there are five Texans on board!! So far I am the farthest one south on Galveston Bay and my Suburban seats 8!!! How much fun this is going to be!

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 3:04pm
post #150 of 154

Maybe I missed this, did Heath say where and when yet?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%