Cc Cruise, Party, Dinner, Meeting, Etc....

Decorating By jessieb578 Updated 3 Oct 2007 , 5:45pm by lillykaci1

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:18am
post #61 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

I-75 anyone? icon_biggrin.gif and then I-70 I guess... icon_rolleyes.gif

I am about 5 minutes from I-75.

Dang can you all imagine this icon_rolleyes.gif countless sleepless nights caking it icon_lol.gif

I am IN!! thumbs_up.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:30am
post #62 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGoodies

I so wanna meet Debi just so I can see if she's the same smartass in person as she is here icon_wink.gif (Love ya Debi! icon_wink.gif)

Yes. Yes, I am. icon_twisted.gif

CarolAnn, we can't forget KansasLaura! I'm betting with the 3 of us in the same car, it would be a trip to remember!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:40am
post #63 of 154

Maybe me and DelightsByE can meet yall in Indi and we can all pool together from there icon_wink.gif

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:48am
post #64 of 154

I'm right where I-70 crosses I-81 - literally....

sooo....PRE-PARTY at Delights By E!!!!! party.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gif

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:48am
post #65 of 154

Oh Debi, that sounds like soo much fun!!

Becky, I'd bet big moola that the Debi here is what you get. LOL
Like I tell people "love me or leave me", I'm the same wherever I go. Although I can be a little quieter when necessary.

I LOVE road trips so I'm really excited to hear about this. I'll have to get my rear in gear and start saving though. This sounds more fun all the time. Be fun for a bunch of vehicles to meet up and just caravan where possible. I'm thinking the midwest would be best, really! Then no one is traveling all the clear across the country. It's soo central! Right fellow mid-westerners?
SEE?? They agree!!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:57am
post #66 of 154

I'm with you CarolAnn........Midwest would be central location for everyone! Where in KS are you? I'm originally from Leavenworth.

CarolAnn Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 3:19am
post #67 of 154

Tiggy, I'm in Richmond, KS.

krazykat_14 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krazykat_14 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 5:23am
post #68 of 154

Every time I read this thread I just keep hearing "Convoy" in my head... I can just imagine a bunch of hot pink cake delivery vans in a convoy across the country... we can all get CB's and just use our MB "handles"!!!

Hey! How about Branson Missouri!?! It's got the central location, family type atmosphere, and it's just fun to say! icon_lol.gif

clsilvus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clsilvus Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 7:32am
post #69 of 154

At this point I don't care where it is (as long as it's driving type distance). I hear "road trip" with my fellow Oregonians just calling my name.

I love the pink van vision!

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:10pm
post #70 of 154

Count me in! Don't care where, I'm there!! I love road trips, just don't forget the caffeine!!

This is so exciting it's better then cybersex!!
OMG, you know I'm just kidding! Don't get mad anyone! Been a long week, needed to laugh! icon_smile.gif

krazykat_14 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krazykat_14 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:57pm
post #71 of 154

"East Bound and down... load it up and truckin'... we gonna do what they say can't be done... we got a long way to go and a short time to get there, I'm east bound just watch that Bandit run!"

If there isn't a 70's truck drivin' compliation, there should be...

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 3:00pm
post #72 of 154

And for those who don't drive with a lead foot, I'll hang an icing bag out the window and squeeze out a trail for the rest of you to follow!

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 3:11pm
post #73 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlg

Count me in! Don't care where, I'm there!! I love road trips, just don't forget the caffeine!!

This is so exciting it's better then cybersex!!
OMG, you know I'm just kidding! Don't get mad anyone! Been a long week, needed to laugh! icon_smile.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I'll bring the coffee to eat with all the cake that will be there!

My cakes arent up to par for any cc event, but I will bring my fork! Hope I can get there, hmmm might have to schedule a business trip nearby!
icon_rolleyes.gif

GrannieJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GrannieJ Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 3:33pm
post #74 of 154

Ichristi27 maybe we could ride together...I live in Chaska! Nothing I like better than a road trip!

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 3:49pm
post #75 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Some friends that I would love to meet,
peacockplace, Godiva, misseyek, adven68, KayDay, Ironbaker, Monica... ohhhh & sooo many more!! thumbs_up.gif

Thanks TC....ditto for me...there are so many people I would like to meet. Imagine how the dynamics of this site will change after we all meet in person.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 4:13pm
post #76 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by adven68

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Some friends that I would love to meet,
peacockplace, Godiva, misseyek, adven68, KayDay, Ironbaker, Monica... ohhhh & sooo many more!! thumbs_up.gif

Thanks TC....ditto for me...there are so many people I would like to meet. Imagine how the dynamics of this site will change after we all meet in person.

No doubt!! thumbs_up.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 4:30pm
post #77 of 154

How have I missed this thread for two days!! icon_confused.gif Just read most of it and it sure sounds like a big ol hoot to me! Like the rest of you I too would like to meet as many fellow cc'rs in person! Sure hope it works out so many many MANY of us can be there!

jenlg Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 4:35pm
post #78 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

And for those who don't drive with a lead foot, I'll hang an icing bag out the window and squeeze out a trail for the rest of you to follow!

Just make sure you use a large tip and bright colors!!!

I also love the CB and CC handles idea, that's too funny krazykat!

Jocmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jocmom Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 4:39pm
post #79 of 154

I'm new to Cake Central but I'm already addicted. I'll be watching for an update on the meeting.

icon_biggrin.gif

jojo0676 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jojo0676 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 4:40pm
post #80 of 154

Who could pass up this opportunity! I am a newbie but would definitely love to meet other CCers.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 4:43pm
post #81 of 154

I wanna GOOOOOOOOO * WAHHHH * icon_biggrin.gif

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 5:06pm
post #82 of 154

Hey guys, make sure you print your fav recipes on little cards, because you know everyone will be asking for those special recipes! I'm ready!! I'm ready!! I'm ready!!!

sewlora Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewlora Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 5:16pm
post #83 of 154

So glad I saw this! Even though I don't chime in very often, I'd sure love to get together! I live in Canada, not far from the US border! West coast would work best for me but whatever.... I'll try my best to be there!
Woo HOO icon_lol.gif

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 7:53pm
post #84 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannieJ

Ichristi27 maybe we could ride together...I live in Chaska! Nothing I like better than a road trip!

LOVE TOO!!! I'm actually in Eden Prairie, so we are very close to each other!

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 8:25pm
post #85 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsilvus

At this point I don't care where it is (as long as it's driving type distance). I hear "road trip" with my fellow Oregonians just calling my name.

I love the pink van vision!

Oh I would so road trip it with my fellow Oregonians too. I'd be willing to drive if it's with in driving distance.

If I have to fly then well... doubtful there because I'd be veto'd in a heartbeat. LOL

*prays for California/Oregon/Washington area*

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 8:43pm
post #86 of 154

I've met Mac, TCturtleshell, and cakesbyjam but there's some many more I'd love to meet. IndiDebi, Melvira, and the list goes on..........

jenlg Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 8:48pm
post #87 of 154

I know I'm one of probably few in PA but I'll drive!

sirius Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sirius Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 8:55pm
post #88 of 154

cupcakes and cakes and cc-ers oh my!!!

we ontarian snowbirds up here have to put our heads together and see how best to make it possible for us to take part too!

i'm in windsor at the border. who's nearby and interested?

CarolAnn Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 9:55pm
post #89 of 154

I love the idea of Branson, MO cause it's only 4 hours from me.

I'm not a lead foot but I can sure drive drive drive. Drivin thru the night is one of my favorite things to do. Give me a big diet Dr P and let me have my pit stops and I'm good for hours. Yee ha!!!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 10:23pm
post #90 of 154

Im in Ky!! Can someone pick me up icon_biggrin.gif Gas money and candy in it for ya!!! icon_biggrin.gif lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%