Cc Cruise, Party, Dinner, Meeting, Etc....

Decorating By jessieb578 Updated 3 Oct 2007 , 5:45pm by lillykaci1

paolacaracas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paolacaracas Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 1:27am
post #31 of 154

Please, please, please tell us with enough time in advance, so we don't book any cakes for that weekend, about six months in advance

jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 1:30am
post #32 of 154

I know we all all about to bust over this; icon_biggrin.gif but, if we aggravate Heath he will lock this thread, icon_cry.gif icon_redface.gif so lets all shhh.gif
Jibbies
party.gif birthday.gif party.gif birthday.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 1:39am
post #33 of 154

Debi could you pick me up too, I'm right on the way icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif I promise to be good and we can stop whenever you want icon_wink.gif

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 1:45am
post #34 of 154

Tiggy2--
I'll get up there to NE and hop the ride with you guys! Woo Hoo, that would be a "Thelma and Louise--CAKE STYLE!"

tiggy2 Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 1:53am
post #35 of 154

You bet it would Mac! Bring TC with ya, we can always use a turtle!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 1:57am
post #36 of 154

Yeeeeeeey, can't wait to hear the news... icon_biggrin.gif

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 2:07am
post #37 of 154

Definitely wouldn't come without TC. Now we be set!

Erika513x2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erika513x2 Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 2:09am
post #38 of 154

i think its a cool idea but it would probably have to be split up into like cc west, or east coast or even by city b/c don;t think many people would be able to get to the other side of the U.S. ....

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 2:20am
post #39 of 154

Unless we meet in the middle of the country ..... oh..... say ... like ...... INDIANAPOLIS!!!

Come oh! Y'all want to see the Indy 500 Track and Museum anyway! And you'd all LUV the downtown Circle Center Mall! (Hint: Heath .... don't shoot for the month of May. The city is kinda jammed then!)

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 2:24am
post #40 of 154

I for one hope its in good ol' California. There are so many hot spots along our fair state that would be great for such an event. Sunny skies, wind blowing in your hair, fun things to do, great food, chocolate, cake, sugar, friends, and chocolate cake. What a weekend that would be!

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 2:31am
post #41 of 154

icon_eek.gif icon_surprised.gif Everytime this subject comes up I get soooo excited I get chill bumps....... I can not wait to hear more details..........

There is so many people I just want to run up to & hug. icon_smile.gif I have made so many friends here.

StephW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephW Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 3:00am
post #42 of 154

Hmmmm... a CC cruise.... and Heath & Jackie get married during it.... thumbs_up.gif

auntmamie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 2:45pm
post #43 of 154

Count Me In!!!!!

Well, maybe. All my extra money right now is going towards my trip to Moscow and St. Petersburg (my present to myself for graduating college). But, if that falls through, then yeah, I'll be up for the trip.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 9:41pm
post #44 of 154

Mac, Tiggy2, Yeah!! Ya'll can't go without the TURTLE!!!! thumbs_up.gif We have got to pick up jscakes, susanmm23, CarolAnn, & Kate39 on the way!! icon_smile.gif

Ok, it's not April so this isn't an April Fool's joke is it? Something is really in the works for a CC get together? Please don't do it in May or July. My DD graduates this year in May & then ICES convention is in July. icon_smile.gif Oh & Aug school starts.

Some friends that I would love to meet,
peacockplace, Godiva, misseyek, adven68, KayDay, Ironbaker, Monica... ohhhh & sooo many more!! thumbs_up.gif

Roelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Roelle Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 9:57pm
post #45 of 154

There are CC'ers from other countries too!!

Roelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Roelle Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 9:58pm
post #46 of 154

There are CC'ers from other countries too!! I'm sure we'll hear about it from those who can make it ... take lots of pictures!!

tiggy2 Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 11:28pm
post #47 of 154

TC, maybe I can get cakesbyjam from Omaha on the bandwagon too! Can't wait to hear more!!!!

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 11:45pm
post #48 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

this project is already in the works here at CC HQ thumbs_up.gif

...sorry can't share any details yet...

Is this anything like the Jackie & Heath wedding cake thing we're still waiting to hear about?

....OH WAIT maybe they're connected...... detective.gif

DelightsByE Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 11:48pm
post #49 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephW

Hmmmm... a CC cruise.... and Heath & Jackie get married during it.... thumbs_up.gif

StephW sorry I didn't see your post before I jumped in...but this is EXACTLY what I bet they're cooking up.......

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 12:05am
post #50 of 154

Oh boy, wouldn't THAT be a road trip to remember!! Debi Indianapolis isn't that far from me so that'd be okay. Can't say I can get excited about a cruise, but I'd sure sure love to meet my fellow CC'rs! Guess I'll wait for the big news with the rest of you.

DelightsByE Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 12:07am
post #51 of 154

I'll pick up anybody who can get themselves to I-70. party.gif

tiggy2 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 12:43am
post #52 of 154

CarolAnn, Kansas isn't far from NE so you can join our road trip!

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 12:50am
post #53 of 154

I CAN"T WAITTTTTT!!!!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 12:54am
post #54 of 154

I-75 anyone? icon_biggrin.gif and then I-70 I guess... icon_rolleyes.gif

iluvcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iluvcakes5 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 1:35am
post #55 of 154

This newbie will be there, but I am NOT making the cake - ya'll would laugh at me. LOL!!!! I need a girls road trip - cannot wait!!!!! When we make our shirts or whatever - we need to have our screen names on there and make it a point to meet all of those people. I owe a lot of "THANK YOUS"

CakesbyJam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyJam Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 1:42am
post #56 of 154

tiggy2...what a blast! Would love to be counted in, for me I hope it's a weekend or in the summer! thumbs_up.gif

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:04am
post #57 of 154

A wedding...that would be so exciting!

Maybe they are planning it to be in coordination with the 2008 ICES in ORLANDO. That would be soooooooooooo cool! I'll be there for sure.

I'm clicking on "Watch this topic for replies" for sure.

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:07am
post #58 of 154

I'm in MD and I can't just up and drive all the way across the US so someone will have to take me with them! lol.... I smoke so it'll hafta be a smoker icon_razz.gif

I was thinking from Heath's first post here that this and the wedding were maybe connected...

I so wanna meet Debi just so I can see if she's the same smartass in person as she is here icon_wink.gif (Love ya Debi! icon_wink.gif)

There are so many other people I'd love to meet and some I can't figure out why I haven't met yet since there are quite a few Maryland'ers here on CC it's unreal! lol....

Can't wait to here the details!!!

DelightsByE Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:09am
post #59 of 154

Becky you can ride with me!

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:11am
post #60 of 154

WooHoo!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! icon_biggrin.gif Now where the hell is Williamsport?? I'm about 45 minutes east of Bmore and 45 minutes west of Salisbury and 1 1/2 from OC lol.... rinky dinky town lol.... I bet once I got my van up and running I could make that trip no problem but my car hates long trips lol plus hubby would need it for work lol icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%