Hey! What Happened To...

Decorating By CakesUnleashed Updated 28 Sep 2007 , 9:20am by BabyC1985

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 28 Sep 2007 , 6:06am
post #1 of 6

...Pixie Dust for adding that special sparkle to your cakes?? Also known as Fairy dust. I CAN'T FIND THE "RAINBOW" PIXIE DUST - ANYWHERE!!

Every online store I can think of is either out of stock or not selling it anymore. There are a few out there but the colors are way off. I liked the rainbow, clear, gold or silver.

This stuff was great for cupcakes or just bringing alive some cake creations. It was like luster dust but a bit more glittery.

Does anyone know where I can find it? My resourses have run dry.

Deb

5 replies
MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 28 Sep 2007 , 6:26am
post #2 of 6

I use Edable Arts Disco Sparkles - their hologram glitter gives all the colours of the rainbow. I buy mine from here:

www.design-a-cake.co.uk

Just search under Disco sparkles and all the colours (there are many and I have nearly all of them!), will come up. Hope that helps!

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momkiksbutt Posted 28 Sep 2007 , 6:48am
post #3 of 6

Ok....that's fantastic! If you live in the UK...what about the US? I just found that

www.intotheoven.com

has them. Good luck to you! Psst...Sugarcraft(yuck sugarcraft!) has them too, but I would never buy from them.....

debs9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debs9 Posted 28 Sep 2007 , 9:10am
post #4 of 6

I searched and the UK company will post to us in the "rest of the world" so we can order lovely glitter dust!

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 28 Sep 2007 , 9:18am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momkiksbutt

Ok....that's fantastic! If you live in the UK...what about the US? I just found that

www.intotheoven.com

has them. Good luck to you! Psst...Sugarcraft(yuck sugarcraft!) has them too, but I would never buy from them.....

Yup - it does say on their home page that they ship worldwide (at very reasonable cost) - and I'm not in the UK either!

BabyC1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BabyC1985 Posted 28 Sep 2007 , 9:20am
post #6 of 6

I live in england and order lots for design-a-cake and can i just say that they are a wonderful company to do business with, i have never had a problem with them and will never stop using them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%