Yay! I'm So Excitied!

Baking By grumpyx07 Updated 1 Oct 2007 , 4:31pm by cakesonoccasion

spongemomsweatpants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spongemomsweatpants Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 10:16pm
post #31 of 35

wow congrats!!! Your cookies are awesome!! I have so much respect for those who do cookies it seems like so much work, and to have them come out as awesome as yours!! wow!! That is talent. Nice work

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 10:21pm
post #32 of 35

Cute cookies! Getting ready to make some for friends.
Just curious--are you baking these out of your home and are you licensed? TX is very strict and I don't even dare do more than just bake for friends(freebies) and a few paid cookie orders from close friends who jbiw what I can do and know my kitchen.

coreenag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coreenag Posted 29 Sep 2007 , 10:28pm
post #33 of 35

Just curious what recipe are you using for your cookies. They look great! Congratulations!

grumpyx07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grumpyx07 Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 7:55am
post #34 of 35

Again, thank you all for the sweet sweet comments..you have no idea how much my confidence has been boosted. icon_smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeatopia

Cute cookies! Getting ready to make some for friends.
Just curious--are you baking these out of your home and are you licensed? TX is very strict and I don't even dare do more than just bake for friends(freebies) and a few paid cookie orders from close friends who jbiw what I can do and know my kitchen.

I bake in other various kitchens...where ever I can get space for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreenag

Just curious what recipe are you using for your cookies. They look great! Congratulations!

I use the NFSC and Antonia74's RI recipes.

Thanks again you guys...you rock. Bake to baking I go.....

cakesonoccasion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesonoccasion Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 4:31pm
post #35 of 35

WOW- congrats!!! That's my dream, too! But being in that big 'ol state of Texas- I'll have ot wait until I can get into a commercial kitchen. SO Jealous!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%