Webites

Decorating By debbieann Updated 30 Jul 2005 , 12:33am by marv

debbieann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbieann Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 7:15pm
post #1 of 6

Hi Everyone
I'm trying to get my website started and would like any info. on getting one. This will be my first and I don't know if I need to look online for one and pick one. If any one have a website up PLEASE, PLEASE email me and let me know what to do. THANKS A MILLION Debbie icon_smile.gif

5 replies
traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 7:22pm
post #2 of 6

Hi debbie...I will PM some information about the website I did.
traci icon_smile.gif

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 8:09pm
post #3 of 6

Check out my website. I LOVE it! I get clients emailing every day to say they went on it and loved it!

My secret? I went to a web design student at a local school. She did an AMAZING job on it and it didn't cost me a fortune at all!

Plus, I add her name at the bottom of the home page, and hopefully she gets business from it now too.

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 8:12pm
post #4 of 6

A lot of services, will offer you templates to use or if you read up on website design, it's not really hard to do .. If I did mine, anyone can lol

If you have any questions, you can also ask me.. I'd be happy to help in anyway that I can icon_smile.gif

Kristy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kristy Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 8:27pm
post #5 of 6

i use yahoo's Geocities and everything that I know about web design is self-taught. I have to give a lot of credit to [url]lissaexplains.com[/url] I learned a lot of stuff off of that site!!

marv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marv Posted 30 Jul 2005 , 12:33am
post #6 of 6

hi, debbieann! i could send you some info. about web design, i'll PM you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%