High School Musical 2

Lounge By murf Updated 27 Sep 2007 , 1:27pm by Daisys_Cakes

murf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
murf Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 2:12pm
post #1 of 9

What did we think of it?
My 7yr old daughter loved it! And I've found the tunes quite catchy.
But most of all, can we just discuss Zac without his top on..............
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh my god, I've just remembered I'm way old enough to be his mother......bad mother bad mother bad mother
repeat after me

8 replies
princessdepastel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princessdepastel Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 4:27am
post #2 of 9

i cant believe no one has replied to this topic! lol. i love HSM. 2 was good, not as good as the first, but still really good. my almost 2 year old loves to dance to the songs. my little sister already has them all downloaded to her ipod. lol. im only a year older than zac.... he's a cutie!

frostingfairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frostingfairy Posted 25 Sep 2007 , 6:13pm
post #3 of 9

If I hear "What Time Is It" one more time, I'm going to scream! My 7 year old DD lives, eats, sleeps and breathes High School Musical! And she loooooooves Zac, too. I don't remember being into teen idols at the age of 7! My first crush was Shaun Cassidy! (How old am I?)

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 25 Sep 2007 , 7:41pm
post #4 of 9

My DD goes around telling everyone I have a crush on Corbin Blue. Hello!!! He's a kid but he's a cutie!

She loves to sing the songs. We just got on the HSM band wagon this year. My DD doesn't watch much TV. So I had no clue what all the hype was about. So we decided to watch it together. Disney aired the first one the Thursday night before they aired the second one. It was really cute. Even my DH was impressed. He was a good sport and sat through it too.

It will be a HSM Christmas at my house this year. thumbs_up.gif

princessdepastel Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:38am
post #5 of 9

ok this has nothin to do with HSM, but what the heck does all this DH, DD, DS stuff mean? what does the "D" stand for?

Daisys_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daisys_Cakes Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 6:44pm
post #6 of 9

"DD" means Darling or Dear Daughter "DH" means Darling or Dear Husband and "DS" is Darling or Dear Son

HTH
Deborah

wonderwoman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wonderwoman Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 10:21pm
post #7 of 9

Oh my gosh, I have a 5 year old and 3 year old, both boys, and I think they are worse about it than preteen girls. Even my 3 year old knows all the words to the songs and sings along. We have the CD and my 5 year old knows not only the songs and the words, but which track each song is!

princessdepastel Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 10:21pm
post #8 of 9

dear or darling... lol i was thinking is was damn. im like wow thats not a nice way to talk about ur kids and hubby. lol. boy am i glad u straightened that out for me! thanks! icon_lol.gif

Daisys_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daisys_Cakes Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:27pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdepastel

dear or darling... lol i was thinking is was damn. im like wow thats not a nice way to talk about ur kids and hubby. lol. boy am i glad u straightened that out for me! thanks! icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif Glad to be of assistence! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%