Ok- What The Heck Are Wiggles?

Decorating By sweetsbycheryl Updated 24 Sep 2007 , 6:06am by torki

sweetsbycheryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsbycheryl Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 3:57pm
post #1 of 9

OK- my cousin has asked for a Wiggles cake for her two year old's birthday next week. I don't have small children anymore- who are they and has anyone ever done a Wiggles cake? Got any good sources for pictures for a FBCT? TIA
Cheryl

8 replies
SuHwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuHwa Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 4:04pm
post #2 of 9

They are a children's singing group from Australia. Most little kids love them. I don't mind my kids watching them as they don't drive me bonkers like some other shows.http://www.thewiggles.com.au/au/playground/colourin and http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=wiggles

HTH

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 4:05pm
post #3 of 9

http://www.thewiggles.com/us/home/ Take a look at their web site, that may help you. (I understand not knowing about all the new children's programs and such. I'm frequently lost, too.)

mommy2landonmason Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommy2landonmason Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 4:05pm
post #4 of 9

Wiggles are 4 guys, a dorthy the dinosaur and wags the dog and their big red car. My boys love the show. icon_lol.gif Anyway, if you want some figures, there are some of each of them in the gallery under gumpaste. I think that is where i saw it. Good luck, post some pictures! icon_biggrin.gif

notjustcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notjustcake Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 4:10pm
post #5 of 9

There is also Captain Featherword. Good Luck with your cake and don't forget to post.

JennerRed01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennerRed01 Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 4:10pm
post #6 of 9

My son loves the wiggles! A cake would be fun to do because it is all bright primary colors. My sister in law did one for my niece and I believe she got the pan from Michaels. It was of a big car (that is one of the Wiggles signature props "big red car") and she made all 4 of the guys sitting in the car.

barbaranoel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbaranoel Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 2:58am
post #7 of 9

There is a wiggles cake in my photos. My ds was OBSESSED with them. Thankfully he's moving on - still likes them but he can watch other things too.

You want to do something with bright colors - you can buy the cake kit (wiggles car and deco stuff) from a grocery or walmart.
Barb

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 3:08am
post #8 of 9

Funny, I can remember saying that once, also. That was the day my niece's children enlightened me by singing and dancing the Mashed Potato song -- over, and over, and over, and over....

Needless to say, I do not ask them anymore. If I do not know who someone, or something is, I ask here, or look them up myself.

Good thing you asked here instead.

I'm a Doodlebops kind of gal, myself.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

torki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
torki Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 6:06am
post #9 of 9

I have a Wiggles cake and all the wiggles characters in my pics ...take a look....let me know if I can help with anything!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%