Hot Chocolate Mix

Decorating By susanmm23 Updated 29 Jul 2005 , 1:22pm by Sugar

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 12:56am
post #1 of 6

has anyone ever thought to use this in their cake balls. i have everything but the cocoa powder. but i do have some hot chocolate mix. i want to make peanut butter ones but i want to add some kind of chocolate to it besides the candy melts i dip them in.

5 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 1:00am
post #2 of 6

I'm not really sure Susan .. hot chocolate mix has sugar in it so I don't know if it'd make it sweeter. Plus the HC mix has a non-dairy creamer in it too .. I guess you could mix a small portion of it with some to see how it would taste before dipping them.. then I'd dip a few and taste....now we don't mind tasting/sampling what me make, do we? icon_wink.gif let us know how they turn out if you use the HC mix icon_smile.gif

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 1:06am
post #3 of 6

yeah i was afraid it might make it too sweet. what else would be good to add with the peanut butter???? i have white cake scraps. or any other ideas to use with the white cake scraps besides pb.

Moviechick00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moviechick00 Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 1:38am
post #4 of 6

Ok I have silly question. How are cake balls made? I have never heard of this before. Thanks MC icon_redface.gif

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 1:46am
post #5 of 6

Here's a link MC... it has tons of ideas! http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-4700.html

Sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar Posted 29 Jul 2005 , 1:22pm
post #6 of 6

Some of the better quality mixes are not as sweet. It sounds like a wonderful idea.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%