Ode' To My Pans

Decorating By CakeMommyTX Updated 20 Sep 2007 , 12:01pm by mommicakes

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 4:00am
post #1 of 5

I knew we were meant for each other the first time I laid eyes on you. We may have met over the Internet, and you may have been hundreds of mile away from me but there was an immediate and undeniable connection. I had to add you to my basket! The 10.67$ shipping and handling was a small price to pay to have you arrive safely in my hands in 1-5 days. I waited patiently by the door, constantly checking to see if that familiar brown truck had yet to pull up. And when the day finally arrived I rushed to meet you with arms wide open. I couldn't open your box fast enough and when I finally made it through your tough cardboard exterior and many layers of packing tape there you were, exactly as I had imagined you. Your shiny aluminum finish, your smooth rolled edges, your 3 inch deep sides, you were perfect. That moment I vowed to always hand wash you, and never subject you to the harsh abuse of the dish washer, I promised to always properly dry and place you in your special place on the highest shelf in the pantry. I have treated you with kindness in hopes you will return the favor and never hold my freshly baked cakes hostage within your perfectly formed, evenly heated aluminum self. And to this day you have stayed true to your purpose, beautifully risen cakes, moist never hard edges and golden brown tops. Where would I be without you? I would have batter yet no vessel, I would be stuck with, dare I say it disposable pans! You are my rock; you are my soul mate,you are the Sonny to my Cher. This is my ode' to you, my friends, my partners, my pans!

4 replies
Jesjacster2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jesjacster2 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 4:07am
post #2 of 5

Clapping...Clapping...Clapping

dezzib27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dezzib27 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 4:21am
post #3 of 5

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif VERY GOOD VERY GOOD!!!!!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 4:21am
post #4 of 5

icon_lol.gif Boy oh boy! Isn't this the truth!
Love your "ode" and I love my pans too! icon_lol.gif

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 12:01pm
post #5 of 5

thumbs_up.gif RIGHT ON yourstrulytx!!!!! I couldn't have said it any better. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%