Ideas For Baby Shower??

Decorating By alicia_froedge Updated 19 Sep 2007 , 12:47pm by dakjack

alicia_froedge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alicia_froedge Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 12:25pm
post #1 of 5

I got a call last night for a cake on Saturday..... 2 Tier Strawberry Cake with a color theme of pink and brown. She also said the baby's room will be done in "folk art birds". She is going to send me pictures of that later so I can see what she is talking about. I don't have to include the birds but I need ideas for a pink and brown baby shower cake??? Any thoughts???

4 replies
alicia_froedge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alicia_froedge Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 12:40pm
post #2 of 5

anyone?

TinaRee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinaRee Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 12:44pm
post #3 of 5

What about a sleeping baby figure on top of a sunflower cake with pink petals instead of yellow?

NoahLili Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NoahLili Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 12:46pm
post #4 of 5

I was on a search recently for a pink/brown baby shower cake. There are tons of pink/brown cakes on this site! I eneded up making a two tiered cake iced in pink bc with darker pink and ivory polka dots (fondant) with a chocolate brown ribbon around each layer. I also put a set of footprints (darker pink) on the sides of the cake in the front. I saw the footprints like this done on a few cakes here, They didn't have a nursery theme yet and they wanted something fun but not too over done.

dakjack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dakjack Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 12:47pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaRee

What about a sleeping baby figure on top of a sunflower cake with pink petals instead of yellow?

That sounds soooo cute.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%