Taking My Toys And Going Home!

Lounge By dolfin Updated 24 Nov 2006 , 5:16pm by daltonam

dolfin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolfin Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:03am
post #1 of 202

I can't seem to get it right icon_sad.gif I been caught bumping, don't love Duff,can't spell worth beans, I ask questions that have already been answered, steal from 911, and I have certificates from Wilton. Oh the shame icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif gonna have a piece of cake and a margarita or two and go to bed. Tomorrow's gotta be better, right?????

201 replies
NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:05am
post #2 of 202

Make sure it is a non-alcholic drink icon_lol.gif

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:07am
post #3 of 202

Drink one for me.....
Somedays are just harder than others. I have been waiting to catch it too.

It is sad when good boards go bad, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:09am
post #4 of 202

Yeah, what are we gonna do with you? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CHeer up! This place wouldn't be near as much fun if everyone was of the same mind.

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:11am
post #5 of 202

icon_lol.gif Just consider it an off day at the office! Things will get back to normal. Whatever that is, since I don't particularly consider myself normal! icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

Molliebird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molliebird Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:11am
post #6 of 202

Yes, I agree. Let's just bake cake, keep helping one another and keep life simple. Cheers!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:13am
post #7 of 202

long island ice tea for me please thumbs_up.gif It will get better.

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:15am
post #8 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfin

I can't seem to get it right icon_sad.gif I been caught bumping, don't love Duff,can't spell worth beans, I ask questions that have already been answered, steal from 911, and I have certificates from Wilton. Oh the shame icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif gonna have a piece of cake and a margarita or two and go to bed. Tomorrow's gotta be better, right?????

Wow ,,,,,, you should be in detention! Bad Bad Girl !

We love you , don't go!!!! People need to get over it. Don't sweat it thumbs_up.gif

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:27am
post #9 of 202

look here dolfin.....I need to get this off my chest!!!

but unless you have a legal license to drink that margarita or eat that cake...you better not do it...and let me tell you why....

there was not enough punctuation in your post....I dont like the way you spaced your words...I dont see you bumping yourself icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif ....you're not certified to even be typing are you??

and...while we're at it...let me see your phD to even be on this forum!

icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

ignore them....although complaining about ignorance....they're only showing their own! Its a like a baboon.....you know what they like to show dontcha???

dolfin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolfin Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:24am
post #10 of 202

[quote="twinsline7"]look here dolfin.....I need to get this off my chest!!!

but unless you have a legal license to drink that margarita or eat that cake...you better not do it...and let me tell you why....

there was not enough punctuation in your post....I dont like the way you spaced your words...I dont see you bumping yourself icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif ....you're not certified to even be typing are you??

and...while we're at it...let me see your phD to even be on this forum!

icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

Can I just bump myself till I need to wear glasses???? icon_rolleyes.gif You are too funny!!!!!!! I was just joshing, it was getting to heavy in here.

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:26am
post #11 of 202

I just gotta say I love yall! icon_wink.gif Yall make me laugh so much and when I need it most.

We have had some bad luck the past two days but tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to need all the help I can get with this new cake I'm making tomorrow! My first of it's kind. icon_smile.gif I'll say this much Risque does it for a living everyday lmao. icon_wink.gif So yeah I may be asking yall for help tomorrow so be there for me icon_biggrin.gif

twinsline7 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:31am
post #12 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfin

Can I just bump myself till I need to wear glasses???? icon_rolleyes.gif .

well...ummm.....you might wanna go ahead and drink those two margaritas first!

but I guess if you need any help bumping....ohmygoodies could talk to you about her cake! icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_eek.gif

mjs4492 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjs4492 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:36am
post #13 of 202

what is "bumping"? icon_eek.gif

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:46am
post #14 of 202

lol to you all...very funny.

dont let it get to you. i have been told that when someone sees something in someone that they dont like, they dont like it in them also....

so...

for who says you cant spell...they cant spell

so dont let it bother you. eat that cake and drink that drink...

everyhting is better in the morning....

moydear77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moydear77 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:48am
post #15 of 202

Here we go again!! I giggle at the thought of this post! We should have a Demerit <--- sp? program.
Everytime you do bad you get one! Ok that is silly but I have been sucked into the drama!

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:53am
post #16 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs4492

Uh Oh........ icon_lol.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-2926.html

Seriously......here's a link to catch you up.

twinsline7 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:55am
post #17 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs4492

depends on who youre asking.....one who doesnt get any bumping....someone like me....or someone who is annoyed by excess bumping!

well lets see....bumping is...you know what maybe someone ...not like me should answer icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Sweetcakes23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetcakes23 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:55am
post #18 of 202

CAn someone explain to those of us that aren't understanding some of this post? What is a bump for? And it appears there is something wrong with it? What is that about? I don't want to be doing it if its wrong.
We newbies need to be informed.
Thanks, icon_confused.gif

moydear77 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:00am
post #19 of 202

Bump don't bump whatever you like. Sometimes we need answers right away-We type bump and it bumps you in the top five on the homepage. No one is in the wrong so rest easy!

mjs4492 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjs4492 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:06am
post #20 of 202

Thanks!

famousamous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
famousamous Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:09am
post #21 of 202

Oh no, I hope Im not in trouble, I recently bumped a thread and just put "bump" in the post! Hahaha!
Is it against the rules here?

Molliebird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molliebird Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:10am
post #22 of 202

Oh so that's bumping. I thought it was when I walked into the wall after one glass of wine. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Goes to show you what I know and how much I drink. I think I'll go have cake and that bottle of wine that's chilling in the fridge now. Be meeting the wall very soon!

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:10am
post #23 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsline7

depends on who youre asking.....one who doesnt get any bumping....someone like me....or someone who is annoyed by excess bumping!

twinsy, just what kinda bumping we talking about, forum or hmmmm other icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif

mjones17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjones17 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:10am
post #24 of 202

<--- is having her 2 vodka, lemon juice and sprite drinks!!!

moydear77 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:14am
post #25 of 202

Love it!

justducky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justducky Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:14am
post #26 of 202

One of our local schools just had their dances cancelled. Too much bumping! That must be some Home Ec. class! But I really want to hear more about the Margaritas. Will those be strawberry, kiwi or original? Can you make them into cupcakes so I can eat them at my desk? icon_cool.gif
If you are like most of us here, you can't take your toys without a very large rental truck icon_lol.gif You drive, I'll co-pilot with the margaritas. We' all go nowhere fast.

twinsline7 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:15am
post #27 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonam

twinsy, just what kinda bumping we talking about, forum or hmmmm other icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif

hang on.....let me go ask my husband....I bet he's got the perfect definition! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 4:54am
post #28 of 202

uh oh looks like the powder sugar posse has struck again!!!!! icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

im scared someone call my mom!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

hails Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hails Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 5:07am
post #29 of 202

Hi to all thanks for the laugh I needed it,wow I am new at this and bumped myself twice in a row last week oooooooooooooops :- can I still play I promise to behave......lol

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 5:10am
post #30 of 202

since when is it not ok to bump??? did i miss something???? i see everyone do it all the time!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%