Ices Cake Convention In New Orleans

Decorating By bjfranco Updated 28 Jul 2005 , 5:05pm by Newbie

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 25 Jul 2005 , 4:04am
post #1 of 5

I was wondering if anyone has been to this before. My friend and I would like to go to it, especiallyl the day when you can purchase items. Does anyone know how this works? Can we just go to this one day? Does it cost anything? I have been to the ICES website but didn't get too much information.

I have been to the jewelry show conventions here - is this the same? You just walk from booth to booth. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
bj icon_wink.gif

4 replies
Newbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newbie Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 2:51am
post #2 of 5

Just checking in from the conference - demos start tomorrow and I'm very excited. Are there any other CC addicts here that would like to meet? Too bad we didn't set up something in advance..

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 3:21pm
post #3 of 5

Hi there! I live in Slidell, LA about 30 miles from downtown New Orleans. My friend and I were trying to get information on the One Day Pass for $50 so that we could come. They said that the one day pass would allow you in to purchase items and see aurthors and in to see the cake displays. Do you know anything about this?

Thanks,
bj icon_wink.gif

sugartopped Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugartopped Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 3:45pm
post #4 of 5

I'm in Pensacola and a friend and I will be going over on Sat.!!! I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see all the beatuiful cakes....and of course...buy some new stuff!!! icon_lol.gif
PM me if anyone would like to meet up!
Christine

Newbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newbie Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 5:05pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjfranco

My friend and I were trying to get information on the One Day Pass for $50 so that we could come. They said that the one day pass would allow you in to purchase items and see aurthors and in to see the cake displays. Do you know anything about this?

Thanks,
bj icon_wink.gif

You should definitely come for the day - the display cakes are AMAZING. I think you've got the day pass information correct - I'll ask when I'm downstairs again, and if there's anything new I'll post it this afternoon.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%