Cake Supply Shops In Atlanta?

Decorating By NoahLili Updated 10 Sep 2007 , 1:40pm by breelaura

NoahLili Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NoahLili Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:27pm
post #1 of 7

I'm new to Atlanta and pretty new to cake decorating as well. Does anyone know of any cake supply shop in Atlanta/Metro Atlanta? I know of Cake Art near Stone Mountain, but I'm hoping there is one closer to East Cobb.

6 replies
breelaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
breelaura Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:40pm
post #2 of 7

Seems like I remember a Nicholas Lodge place in north Atlanta, but I've never been there and can't recall with specificity. Cake art is great, though, and there's another one in Loganville I haven't been to because their hours are fairly short (not that they're any closer to Cobb). I'd also love to hear about anything in the metro area!

jmt1714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmt1714 Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 7

Nicolas Lodge:
6060 McDonough Drive, Suite F
Norcross, GA 30093
Ph: 770-453-9449 or 800-662-8925

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 8:47pm
post #4 of 7

You simply must go to International Sugar Arts Collection (Nicholas Lodge's store). Cake Art is only about 5 miles away, so you can make it a cake store day trip if they are not close to you. ISAC is closed on Sunday and Monday and closes around 4PM other days. Cake Art has longer hours. Both stores have web sites...

NoahLili Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NoahLili Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 7:16pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks! I will definitley check out ISAC. Cake Art is a great store. I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any others in the area.

tchrmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tchrmom Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 8:35pm
post #6 of 7

Noahlili- I live in West Cobb, and I, too, wish there were one over on our side of town. If you find any great places post them here, please.

breelaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
breelaura Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 1:40pm
post #7 of 7

Count your blessings, guys. I live in Athens. It's HL, Michael's, an hour in the car (each way, more for ISAC), or the Internet. But it IS fun to sort of make a day of it, and Cake Art and the Loganville one are sort of close, too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%