Ok--Where Is This Dang Cake? I Know It's Here!

Decorating By Chef_Stef Updated 7 Sep 2007 , 4:41pm by aswartzw

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 3:53pm
post #1 of 7

I've been searching all over, and I can't find a certain cake that I've seen on here! icon_mad.gif

It's the red Colette-inspired asian cake with the spongework and gold piping, with fans and peonies on it. Anyone who can find it gets a High Five and a Coke (well, or at least my sincere gratitude). I've been asked to do it for a display booth for a bridal festival this winter.

I've searched every key word I can think of, but I can't get more than those first 4-5 pics to come up in the search results, and when I click "view more pictures" (no matter where I start the search from), I still get taken back to the entire gallery, which DOES NOT HELP (hint, hint).

help me, maybe I need more caffeine...I was up til 2 a.m. decorating...

6 replies
NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 7

To search for pics right now you have to do it a bit differently. Click into the "galleries" tab at the top. Then once in there, click on the "search" tab on the pink bar. That will give you a big selection to look through=) HTH some, Jen

DanielleHester Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DanielleHester Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:15pm
post #3 of 7

Is this it?
LL

Chef_Stef Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:26pm
post #4 of 7

Kind of, but I think there was one with more gold on it...I can't get that one to open larger so it's hard to say. Thanks though!

Chef_Stef Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:29pm
post #5 of 7

Tried the search from IN the galleries, and it still just takes me to the whole gallery page when I click "view more photos". Very frustrating.

Tweedie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tweedie Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:39pm
post #6 of 7

Like NewbeeBaker said, you have to go the "galleries" tab at the top and then use the "Search" button at the TOP of the page in pink.....NOT the search tool that comes up on the right side of the page. Took me awhile to figure this out too!

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:41pm
post #7 of 7

Would this be it?

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_722153.html

except there's no fans or peonies so maybe not...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%