Finally!!!!!

Decorating By Cady Updated 26 Jul 2005 , 6:55pm by GinaJuarez

Cady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cady Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 1:18am
post #1 of 11

I finally got the new year book!!!! I had to share this with you because dh don't seem to be as excited as i am. They don't have it in the store up here so i sent my cousin who lives down in warren to get it and send it to me.
Just thought i would spread the joy......lol icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

10 replies
momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 2:38am
post #2 of 11

YAY Cady!! I know what you mean, my husband wasn't nearly as thrilled when I brought mine home either. They just don't get it... LOL

Have fun staying up all night looking at all of the ideas!!

Lemondrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemondrop Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 2:53am
post #3 of 11

Woo hoo!! Good for you!!!

SweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreations Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 3:37am
post #4 of 11

icon_biggrin.gif Hey Cady, party.gif
Glad to hear you Got your copy! I know I love mine. Hubby was like o man, now this means I am going to hear.. Look at this.. Ooo and this and O MY GODDDDDD LOOK AT THAT.. I gotta try that.. lmao.. or his favorite of all.. "I have to Run to the Supply Store in the morning and get one of THOSE!!" lmao.. But he can be so funny about it. Like when he was going to HELP Decorate. He said Man,, this Sh*t hurts your hands.. his way of not helping anymore..hahha.
Enjoy your book and don't Drool too much over all the goodies!
~Sweet~ icon_rolleyes.gif

bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 5:15am
post #5 of 11

oh I got mine today too at walmart and dh acted the same way. Tried to talk me into getting it later even.. hahaaaa

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 5:20am
post #6 of 11

I have not got one yet...I am going to try to get it next week. Are there some good ideas??? I enjoyed the 2005.
traci

Cady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cady Posted 25 Jul 2005 , 1:21am
post #7 of 11

See i knew you guys would share in the joy.........lol icon_lol.gif
I guess our cake mags. are like there sports mags. only better if you ask me.

MoonicaLeigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MoonicaLeigh Posted 26 Jul 2005 , 6:25pm
post #8 of 11

My hubby doesn't get it when I have looked at all of my year books a million times,.... and I can look through them and take different ideas,.... he thinks it's "Just Cake" But he's been gone the whole time since I started decorating (Deployed Military) once he sees it, and tastes it I am sure he will change his mind LOL

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 26 Jul 2005 , 6:37pm
post #9 of 11

I got mine over the weekend!!!!!!!! I could not get home fast enough to see it. My sister was looking at it in the passenger seat, I would glance at it.. She finally noticed and laughed and said "I'll wait, your not watching the road!". LOL

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 26 Jul 2005 , 6:48pm
post #10 of 11

traci, they're big into cupcakes ... they have some great ideas in it.. I've thoroughly enjoyed mine and it was well worth the money to me icon_smile.gif

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 26 Jul 2005 , 6:55pm
post #11 of 11

I'm so angry, everytime I go to my Michael's, they only have the Spanish version!! I guess I could go to another one, but they are all just so dang inconvienent! icon_cry.gif The pictures are lovely, i must admit though!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%