Cookies For Wedding Help...

Baking By loveqm Updated 11 Sep 2007 , 4:58pm by cambo

loveqm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loveqm Posted 6 Sep 2007 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 11

Hi ladies...
I was wondering if any of you have any other ideas for what to do for a winter wonderland theme for cookie favors besides snowflakes.?

thanks!

10 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 6 Sep 2007 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 11

you could do trees and mittens also. Just do them in all white instead. Oh I would love to see that theme.

You could do the mittens in a light ice blue with white frills on the edge then the treese could be white with some light green branches showing through all of that snow.... Don't forget the sparkles!

kdhoffert Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kdhoffert Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 1:38am
post #3 of 11

snowmen, christmas ornaments, penguins, reindeer, santa, angels, doves, candy canes, there are christmas light cutters, gingerbread men, holly, wreaths, stockings, polar bears, sleighs, sleds, elves, presents, pine cones, gingerbread houses, stars

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 12:02pm
post #4 of 11

There are some beautiful cookies in the gallery by Kraach. The bells would be PERFECT! Wedding bells, christmas bells, whatever. Just one solid color with detailed white icing on top. Elegant and gorgeous!

kdhoffert Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 12:27pm
post #5 of 11

Sorry, didn't realize until later it said wedding favors, I was just expanding on the winter theme. I don't know if you're interested in doing your own templates or not, but doves are often a symbol in a wedding as well as that time of year, you could do doves with wedding rings interlocked above there heads. Ornaments with their names and date on them. I'll see if I can find a pic of what I was talking about with the doves.

stellaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stellaz Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 3:04pm
post #7 of 11

I would also do the holiday light bulb in white then brush it with pearl dust.

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 7:53pm
post #8 of 11

how about cute little snowmen covered in lustre dust. then you could accent them any way the bride desires

allie73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allie73 Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 9:18pm
post #9 of 11

How about wedding cakes-shaped cookies with frosty white icing and ice blue accents?

loveqm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loveqm Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 3:17am
post #10 of 11

Oh wowo.... thanks everyone for all of your ideas. She wants a winter wonderland theme and said she really only associate snowflakes w/ that theme. Just had wanted something else for the male guest but couldn't think of anything else. I am making her a sample set this weekend for her to try it out and see if she likes it and comes up w/ anyother ideas.

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 11 Sep 2007 , 4:58pm
post #11 of 11

oooooh, I love the idea of winter wedding bells with lots of glitter! Very elegant! I'll have to remember that one!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%