New Gross Cake

Decorating By GinaJuarez Updated 24 Jul 2005 , 5:55am by sheilaattaway

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 8:53pm
post #1 of 19

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=24412.0

I was browsing the internet, looking for random cake ideas, and I ran across this one. It's pretty cool, actually!

18 replies
meghan89 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meghan89 Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 8:59pm
post #2 of 19

OK, that is disgusting, very creative, but disgusting, not sure I could eat it. I CANNOT believe those are not real rats!!

Kristy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kristy Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 9:02pm
post #3 of 19

the rat poop sent that over the edge! I don't know if i could ever think of brownies the same way....

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 9:03pm
post #4 of 19

That looked amazingly gross!!! I had to look at it for a few minutes, too. The ideas that some people come up with!! LOL

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 11:54am
post #5 of 19

Good grief... I thought they were real til I started to read how she made the cake.... I don't think I could eat something like that... I don't like rats...much less eat a cake with them on ....
But she was very creative..
cakegal

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 11:59am
post #6 of 19

I have to agree ... the rat feces was a bit out there but it was appropriate for the cake I'd suppose lol .. it's creative, I'll give it that... and for that particular person, I'm sure it fit the personality since they were into rats lol ... and here I thought a plunger cake I did for someone was gross!! that one takes the cake (pun intended) icon_biggrin.gif

mommymarilyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommymarilyn Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 7:03pm
post #7 of 19

Oh my gosh! I don't really know what to say about that cake - I could hardly look at it! At the very least, you can say she did a good job making it look realistic! I can't believe that anybody would actually eat it though!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 7:53pm
post #8 of 19

Has anyone else ever heard of an ugly cake contest? They have them at county fairs sometimes. The entrants try to out-gross one another. I read about one winner who made an open diaper cake...ewww! This one would win a blue ribbon for sure.

edcjenv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edcjenv Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 7:58pm
post #9 of 19

That's just nasty...impressively creative....but eewww!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 8:19pm
post #10 of 19

okay, that cake was gross.....but sooooo realistic! she did a wonderful job sculpting cake!!!!! wow so real, very impressive.
if i ever want to gross someone out with a cake, i'll have an idea how to do it. haha
melody

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 8:25pm
post #11 of 19

That would make a good halloween cake! It's like the litterbox cake. Both gross but both pretty cool!

Deb

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 1:09am
post #12 of 19

Ok...I'm the odd man out here I think...I think the rats were cute...but then I like a lot of animals that most people don't like...like snakes, mice, lizards, worms, etc
icon_lol.gif yup, call me wierd, but that cake was cool because it was so realistic and creative

meme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meme Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:15pm
post #13 of 19

That is gross That is what a cake would look like if I left it in my garage over night!

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:19pm
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0use

Ok...I'm the odd man out here I think...I think the rats were cute...but then I like a lot of animals that most people don't like...like snakes, mice, lizards, worms, etc
icon_lol.gif yup, call me wierd, but that cake was cool because it was so realistic and creative

Seems normal, coming from a person with a handle of mouse and also an avatar of a mouse, that they would like a mouse cake.

SweetCaramel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCaramel Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:26pm
post #15 of 19

Nasty...just nasty!!

But I will say she is darn good to provoke such emotion (LOL)

Bubbles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbles Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 5:00pm
post #16 of 19

O.K. I just have to say EEWWW.

dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 5:35pm
post #17 of 19

That cake rocks! I wish she had a closer images of the rats. That woukld be cool to animate and surprise someone! icon_biggrin.gif

Joe

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 7:17pm
post #18 of 19

WHAT AN IMAGINATION! THAT CAKE TURNED OUT GREAT BUT HOW GROSS INDEED!

sheilaattaway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheilaattaway Posted 24 Jul 2005 , 5:55am
post #19 of 19

I LOVE IT! Probley wouldnt eat it, but I love it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%