Ideas For High School Musical Cakes

Decorating By kassaa94 Updated 29 Aug 2007 , 2:12am by milocat15

kassaa94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kassaa94 Posted 27 Aug 2007 , 1:27am
post #1 of 4

Does anyone have any new ideas for a High School Musical cake? I did one by copying a pic from a teen mag and used an edible image, but I would love some new ideas if anyone has them. Thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 6:59am
post #2 of 4

Welcome to CC. If you go to the 'galleries' and use the search function, type in High School Musical and there are lots of cakes for you to get inspiration from. If you have any questions about a particular cake, you could PM the person who made it and they may be able to give you some tips.

Hope this helps.

Hollyanna70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hollyanna70 Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 7:24am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraK

Welcome to CC. If you go to the 'galleries' and use the search function, type in High School Musical and there are lots of cakes for you to get inspiration from. If you have any questions about a particular cake, you could PM the person who made it and they may be able to give you some tips.

Hope this helps.

Exactly what I was going to say. icon_smile.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=high+school+musical

My niece wants one for her birthday, so I'm searching too. Good luck!!

Holly

milocat15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milocat15 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 2:12am
post #4 of 4

Maybe the logo of High School musical done in "stars", minus the jumping stars of the movie? They use this on everything, the big lighted sign. Or maybe a "Wildcats" theme if this were for a boy? In the some cake catalogs, such as wilton, they show other ideas. Hope I helped!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%