Williams Sonoma Cheap Ka 600 Mixer

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 4 Sep 2007 , 1:50am by msauer

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:05am
post #1 of 49

I went into WS tonight and they had KA 600's in dark green and the sage green priced down from 399 to 199, yes you read me correctly the PRO 600 and you get a rebate for a free bowl.... OMG can you believe it... even after I went hog stinkin wild on the lowe's blow out last week I lurched the sage green one, it was the last one of that color.... it is a 600 after all, might have to sell one of my unopened 5qts now icon_smile.gif So if you are looking for YET ANOTHER good KA deal, call your WS and see if they have it going on in your store icon_smile.gif Good Luck, remember it was only the 2 green ones in my store!

48 replies
SugarBakerz Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:07am
post #2 of 49

this is the link to the color I got... the web shows it at still 399 though, but I got it for 199... so CALL them!

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/e095/index.cfm?cm%5Fsrc=PRODVIEW&showsku=7559396

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:14am
post #3 of 49

Wow that's quite a deal!! Beautiful color too. Lucky gal!

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:26am
post #4 of 49

That's the deal I got last year!! They told me they were pricing them so low because KA was discontinuing certain colors! I got the rebate too! My mom got a $25 gift certificate for WS - though I don't know how she weaseled that one. LOL congratulations it is a rocking deal!

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:27am
post #5 of 49

such a lovely color icon_smile.gif Congrats on your new mixer!!

delta95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delta95 Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:42am
post #6 of 49

Dang, I want one!

baergarivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baergarivera Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:42am
post #7 of 49

icon_biggrin.gif

congrats for that stell. don't you feel good when you purchase things like thise. wipe i am happy for you thumbs_up.gif

Michelle icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

mekaclayton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mekaclayton Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:43am
post #8 of 49

Hmmmm, we have a store here. Think I may go creepin around there Saturday. LOL LOL...thanks for the heads up. I think you can never have too many. HA HA HA HA
(hubby might think otherwise icon_biggrin.gif)

Queenbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Queenbaker Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:48am
post #9 of 49

Don't mean to sound dumb, but what is WS? I have a kitchen aide and love it. But that sounds too good to be true.

Carol

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:54am
post #10 of 49

WOW icon_eek.gif

Gonna call the nearest couple of stores, I have 5 within 100 miles....Hopefully I can find one that has some and can save me one till Saturday night!! thumbs_up.gif

THANKS!!!!!!!

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:56am
post #11 of 49

That is a really good deal and the one you got is a nice color! icon_smile.gif

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:56am
post #12 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbaker

Don't mean to sound dumb, but what is WS? I have a kitchen aide and love it. But that sounds too good to be true.

Carol

WS = William Sonoma

Great deal. I think I'll go check out the one down the street!

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 4:08am
post #13 of 49

if i had the money i would buy all the colours i like. icon_smile.gif

Queenbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Queenbaker Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 4:10am
post #14 of 49

Don't have that store around here that I know of anyhow. Oh! well guess I have to do without it.

Carol

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 4:30am
post #15 of 49

You people are killing me!!! My DH would kill me if I ran out and bought a new KA for baking, I think he already is annoyed by my cake-obsession as it is. (Even though HE started it by buying me the cute little cobalt 325w model before I even knew what to do with it.)

Oh do have fun with yours and share with us all of the marvels and wonders it brings to your kitchen. It's soo cute, and what a powerhouse.

**salivating**

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 5:29am
post #16 of 49

WOW that Silver Sage color is gorgeous!! My Pro6 has been making some weird noises lately, and the motor has been getting really, really hot. I'll be on the hunt tomorrow!

THANKS FOR POSTING!! icon_biggrin.gif

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 5:32am
post #17 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

WOW that Silver Sage color is gorgeous!! My Pro6 has been making some weird noises lately, and the motor has been getting really, really hot. I'll be on the hunt tomorrow!

THANKS FOR POSTING!! icon_biggrin.gif

You've got a good excuse! icon_wink.gif

wolfley29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wolfley29 Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 5:42am
post #18 of 49

I wish we had a WS up here! I would be banging on the door in a heartbeat tomorrow mornin.

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 5:51am
post #19 of 49

[quote="Cakepro"]WOW that Silver Sage color is gorgeous!! My Pro6 has been making some weird noises lately, and the motor has been getting really, really hot. I'll be on the hunt tomorrow!

The noise may be the beater out of alignment. It is an easy fix. by just a itsy turn of a screw. Call KA Service Dept. and they will walk you through it. Takes 2 minutes tops.

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 5:55am
post #20 of 49

So is that $199 price only for the silver sage? Or is there any other green (or any other color) on sale as well? Does anybody know? Thanks so much for posting this!

Cakepro Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 6:02am
post #21 of 49

[quote="Bakingangel"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

The noise may be the beater out of alignment. It is an easy fix. by just a itsy turn of a screw. Call KA Service Dept. and they will walk you through it. Takes 2 minutes tops.

Thanks for the info. This is my 5th KA, so I'm certain it's a problem with the motor, not beater alignment. icon_wink.gif If only it were that simple! icon_smile.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 6:04am
post #22 of 49

act fast...last Christmas DH and I were shopping and went past the WS store, I seen the most absolutely gorgeous PINK KA 600...I wanted it....walking past it DH said Ok you can have it for Christmas let's pick it up on our way out....when we went back it was gone icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif so get one if you can!

CourtneysCustomCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CourtneysCustomCakes Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 6:16am
post #23 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBakerz

might have to sell one of my unopened 5qts now icon_smile.gif So if you are looking for YET ANOTHER good KA deal, call your WS and see if they have it going on in your store icon_smile.gif Good Luck, remember it was only the 2 green ones in my store!

Let me know if you really want to sell your 5Qt KA. Mine is loosing it momentum(Can't blame it it's older than I am.) So I'm on the hunt.

cCc

SugarBakerz Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 1:58pm
post #24 of 49

the other color was a dark green they had, sort of a christmas green, good luck!

aubrazacmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aubrazacmom Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:53pm
post #25 of 49

Hey thanks for the tip!!!! My 6Qt is about to explode or at least it sounds like it (sounds like the gears are stripped). Anyways, I called all kinds of WS and finally found one and bought it!!! I'm so excited!! I talked to kitchen aid yesterday and I was thinking about buying a refurbished one but that was going to be 236.00 so now I have a new one!!! I had to get the dark green because no one had the sage anymore but oh well at that price I don't care what color it is (The Big Green Machine)!! So, here is a list of stores if anyone is interested that still have the mixer.

Braintree, MA

Beverly Hills, CA

Virginia (??) I was told they had one but never got a confirmation on that one.

I have the phone numbers if you would like to PM me for them.

SugarBakerz Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:28pm
post #26 of 49

actually just call your local store some have them some don't.... I have checked with a few..... you can pay for them over the phone and pick up that is how I found out about them because there was a lady buying one over the phone when I was shopping... don't forget your free bowl request!

aundron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundron Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:43pm
post #27 of 49

At my local WS; they had just sold 2 of these and had one left!! Needless to say, it's on hold in my name and I'm gonna go get it after work!! icon_biggrin.gif

This will be my very first KA!!!

SCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SCS Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:43pm
post #28 of 49

Just phoned WS in Calgary - this bargain is not happening here icon_cry.gif !!!

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 4:03pm
post #29 of 49

...and they don't ship to Canada icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

That same mixer here is $700 Canadian + 14% tax = $798.00

Cakepro Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 5:51pm
post #30 of 49

Bummer, no more in Houston. *cry*

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%