In The Mood For Muffins

Baking By dydemus Updated 25 Aug 2007 , 1:17am by harmonhouseofraymond

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 10:23pm
post #1 of 5

Today I have the urge to get into muffins. And not typical flavors, things like bananas foster, egg nog, peaches and cream, etc. Wouldn't it be great to make muffins from the flavors of other great desserts? Do you have any great, non-traditional recipes? I'd love any ideas. Anyone else want to try to find new ones?

4 replies
Ginnycakes3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ginnycakes3 Posted 25 Aug 2007 , 12:57am
post #2 of 5

I adore muffins and this time of year when fall is almost upon us I bake and create!

How about these: DBL.Chocolate Cherry Muffins, Mocha Cappachino, Key Lime Cheesecake, Raspberry Streusel, Carmel apple Streusel, HazelNut Chocolate Chunk, Hazelnut Coffee Crunch, Irish Creme coffee swirl, Fudgy Choc. Chip, Strawberry Cheesecake Streusel, Mocha Almond.. Flaming Banana Bomb......But my alltime Favorite is, Texas size Streusel Coffee Cake! Yummy!! icon_smile.gif

I have to work all weekend but maybe Monday i will try to post a few recipes, Let me know what you might be interested in.

babybundt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babybundt Posted 25 Aug 2007 , 1:07am
post #3 of 5

ginnycakes3--they all sound wonderful. i too love to do muffins in the fall and winter. i would love any of those recipes. if you could post them that would be great. if you can't post them all i would love the caramel apple one.thanks...... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

SMRturtle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SMRturtle Posted 25 Aug 2007 , 1:15am
post #4 of 5

Yumm- those sound delicious!!! I would love the recipes also!

harmonhouseofraymond Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
harmonhouseofraymond Posted 25 Aug 2007 , 1:17am
post #5 of 5

Holly Poop Batgirl!

Those flavors sound awesome. I would be intrested in all of them. I am always trying to find new things to try and have SIL's say Wow.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%