Where Do I Find Rosewater?

Decorating By Muse Updated 15 Jul 2005 , 10:25am by melze

Muse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Muse Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 2:30pm
post #1 of 7

I have been looking for a place to buy rosewater and orange flower water for so very very long. I've looked in health food stores and organic specialty stores, regular grocery stores, everywhere. I don't believe there are any middle eastern grocery stores anywhere nearby. The only other idea I have had is to order to online at a UK grocery site. Is there a better way?

Darci

6 replies
Bubbles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbles Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 2:41pm
post #2 of 7

What do you use Rosewater and orange water for?

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 2:46pm
post #3 of 7

Trying calling a health or herb store.

montanakate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
montanakate Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 2:52pm
post #4 of 7

I just saw this stuff at a place in Bozeman, MT called Fancy Flours and I know that their web site is www.fancyflours.com
Hope this helps.
Kate

Muse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Muse Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 3:16pm
post #5 of 7

I have a lot of recipes that call for it. Orange flower pancakes for one. And it's just a really different taste. I use lavender sugar as well. No one expects floral tasting cake or icing.

Thanks for the website too!

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 4:36am
post #6 of 7

I have only seen it in middleeastern stores and meat markets. I would probably order it online. I have to order my favorite mexican vanilla online because none of the stores around here have it!
traci

melze Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melze Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 10:25am
post #7 of 7

I thought it was possible to make rosewater yourself????? Im not sure, but over here in Australia I think I have seen it in natural health product stores. Maybe you will need to try an indian foods grocer. They usually have it too....goodluck!!
mel

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%