Need Help With Cake Business Name

Business By kdaze Updated 17 Oct 2006 , 5:04pm by steph95

kdaze Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kdaze Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 6:42am
post #1 of 10

Hi hope you can offer some input I am looking for a good business name. My name is Karrie and I live in England and I plan to start selling cakes legally. My problem is in the name. I want something catchy that I can keep when I move back to the states. I believe cakes should be beautiful and taste is the utmost important. I love european things especially Italian and French. I wanted Bella Cakes but it is already a registered name. Any input would be great. Thanks Karrie usaribbon.gif

9 replies
steph95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steph95 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 12:46pm
post #2 of 10

What about adding another word to Bella cakes. Such as Bella Villa cakes. I don't know any foreign languages, so maybe you can go in that direction. You could pull words that have meaning to you in English, from other languages, but they both don't have to be from the same language. After all, Hagan Dasz (sp) doesn't mean anything in any language!! Good luck to you!!!

jillchap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillchap Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 12:56pm
post #3 of 10

hmm... these are lame, but i came up with:
Jolie Cake
Karrie's Beaux Gateaux

At any rate, here's a bump!

marcimang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marcimang Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 1:10pm
post #4 of 10

hOW ABOUT
CAKES TO KARRIE
OR
CAKES 2 KARRIE
i WAS TRYING TO THINK OF SOME PLAY ON WORDS SOMETHING CAREFULLY MADE CAKES-LAME I GUESS

jtb94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jtb94 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 1:15pm
post #5 of 10

Karrie's Confections

berryblondeboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
berryblondeboys Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 1:18pm
post #6 of 10

Hmmm... well, let's see... French or Italian

What about Bellisimo Cakes? Or translating Delicious? Cakes, or Cakes with Love. Love is a word known worldwide.

Melissa

jillchap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillchap Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 1:32pm
post #7 of 10

Cake Amore?
Still trying to come up with them for you...

steph95 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:24pm
post #8 of 10

I knew a woman that named her hair salon Cheveux, which is hair in French. Just a thought going off of what berryblondeboys suggested.

kdaze Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kdaze Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:34pm
post #9 of 10

Thanks So Much!!! I am going to go with Bella Villa Cakes! I am so excited! Thanks steph you have made my day! Cake people are so easily pleased icon_smile.gif I am absolutely addicted to all the great info.
Thanks for all the great brainstoms,
Karrie

steph95 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 5:04pm
post #10 of 10

I'm glad I could help. Does anyone know what that means? Beautiful village cakes maybe?? Like I said, no experience here with foreign languages, but it sure sounds nice!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%