Are These Good Enough?

Baking By freddyfl Updated 29 Aug 2007 , 11:18pm by rhesp1212

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 6:57pm
post #31 of 45

Well hun, I did leave a comment on there for ya. But if you don't take home best of show you will definitely take home a ribbon of some kind. Here's to hopin it's blue!!!

Hollyanna70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hollyanna70 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 9:45pm
post #32 of 45

Good luck, Freddy!

I'm glad you're entering both. I meant to say that in my post, but it got lost somewhere.. heh The first is my favorite, but I do think both definitely need to be entered.

Again, Good Luck!!!

Holly

Tramski Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tramski Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 9:50pm
post #33 of 45

Enter them both, thats my vote

freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 1:23am
post #34 of 45

Okay, the cookies are entered. I tried to fix the arms a bit.....here is the "fixed" picture.
LL

Photomommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Photomommie Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 4:02pm
post #35 of 45

Just wondering?????
How did you do??

freddyfl Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 5:10pm
post #36 of 45

They are doing all the judging yesterday and today, the fair opens tomorrow and since it is free for military tomorrow I will be going when it is free! LOL, so I should know by tomorrow night. =) I am more interested in seeing what other people have done...well maybe not MORE, LOL, but just as interested.

freddyfl Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 4:25am
post #37 of 45

I started a new thread showing off my ribbons, LOL, but I got blue for both.......YAY ME, for being the only one to enter in both categories! + icon_lol.gif

luvtocreate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvtocreate Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 4:48am
post #38 of 45

Just found this thread. Even though I'm late I wanted to comment on the first cookie.

WOW! That's a cookie? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif I think its great. It's amazing how you can put soo much detail into a cookie. Congrats on the ribbons!

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 4:26pm
post #39 of 45

Congrats on yo ribbons, both cookies are very good.

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 25 Aug 2007 , 4:58am
post #40 of 45

I just stumbled across this thread....and must say I think both cookies are amazing! I wish you the best of luck at the fair! Please give us an update as soon as you know the results!

mrslaura17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrslaura17 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 12:07am
post #41 of 45

I came across this thread late, but wanted to say both cookies are great. The first does have terrific detail, but I really liked the look of the second one. Not sure what it is, but it seems to have an old fashioned look about that works with the cowboiy theme. Congrats on winning!

icingprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingprincess Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:22am
post #42 of 45

i love 1st one too!!!!!

millicente Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millicente Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 10:56pm
post #43 of 45

perfect

Kate714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kate714 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 11:18pm
post #44 of 45

They're both GREAT!!!

rhesp1212 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rhesp1212 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 11:18pm
post #45 of 45

Congrats on the blue ribbons! And just a note about your "rant", I would have been one of those people that would have just opened, looked and moved on. some people may not comment because they don't do cookies. I myself don't do cookies and therefore don't really feel qualified to give a valuable opinion on them for entering a contest. I don't know what the caliber of cookie contests look like to give you an opinion on whether or not to enter them. I do, however, think both cookies are awesome! So, that may be part of why so many people looked but did not answer. Just a thought! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%