Need Help Searching

Decorating By montanakate Updated 14 Jul 2005 , 4:49am by Lisa

montanakate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
montanakate Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 4:05am
post #1 of 6

I'm having a heck of a time searching this website. Don't get me wrong I love CC and 95% of the time I can find things no problem. But the past few times that I've used the search feature I'll click on a topic that was brought up in my search and it just takes me back to the home screen. Am I doing something wrong or is the search thing not working? When I try to click onto the 2nd of many pages of responses it just bring up the same 10 responses again. Can someone help me?

Right now I'm trying to find a cake that a saw within the last month. I think it was for a baby shower but it's not in that group. It was blue cupcakes on a stand of some sort , topped off with a smaller cake on the top. Does anyone know where this was or could you teach me a better way to search for it.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks,
Kate

5 replies
sheilaattaway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheilaattaway Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 4:09am
post #2 of 6

You cant click on the search result it wont work i had the same problem, but got used to it. The blue link under each result you have to highlight it copy it ans paste it into the address box on your explorer.

montanakate Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 4:14am
post #3 of 6

Thanks for the tip, I had no idea. I thought either I was going crazy or something was wrong with this darn computer icon_smile.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
montanakate Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 4:15am
post #5 of 6

Lisa, You are the bomb!!!!! I can't believe you found it icon_smile.gif I really like the colors, the stand, simplicity of this cake (or cupcakes I should say)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for finding it for me.
Kate

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 4:49am
post #6 of 6

You're welcome Kate!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%