Learning How To Make The Gelatin Art

Lounge By FLOWERGEL Updated 17 Oct 2006 , 5:35pm by KHalstead

FLOWERGEL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FLOWERGEL Posted 14 Oct 2006 , 3:03am
post #1 of 2

HELLO EVERYONE
IM THINKING OF MAKING A DVD ABOUT GELATINA ART...
I KNOW HOW TO MAKE ABOUT 12 FLOWERS SO IT BE A DVD FOR EACH DIFFERENT FLOWER AND ILL BE TRYING A BUTTERFLY SOON MAYBE ..... I KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT SELL HER DVD FOR 150 OR 130 DOLLARS IM TRYING TO TALK HER DOWN AND SELL IT FOR LESS BUT SHE IS GREAT IN HER ART IF I MAKE A MOVIE OR WRITE A STEP- BY -STEP PHOTOS BOOK I LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS FUN AND GREAT ART TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE TO PAY KNOWING ALL THE TIPS TO DO THIS ART
LOOK AT MY GELATINS IN... MY PHOTOS
THANK U

1 reply
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 5:35pm
post #2 of 2

I don't want to offend you........but I'm a cheapskate......if there was even a 30 min. dvd on the gel art flowers.....I would pay at least 20.....so you figure.......if it's a couple hours that would add up.....but I personally would be less likely to pay 100 dollars for a video even if it was 3 hrs. long! I would LOVE to know how to do those flowers though....so I don't know if it would be cheaper to do a book or not?? I would definitely be interested in purchasing an instructional on this art........as long as it's not too big of an investment......in case I stink at it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%