If You Love The Game Cake Mania.. Guess What!!!!

Lounge By cocakedecorator Updated 3 Sep 2007 , 1:22am by blueeyedmomma

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 12:47am
post #1 of 7

Cake Mania 2 is going to be released soon. In the mean time try Cake Mania Back to the Bakery. you can go to www.sandlotgames.com for a free 1 hour trial.

Also if you like Diner Dash... they have come out with Wedding Dash. You can download a 1 hour trial at www.playfirst.com

6 replies
reenie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reenie Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 8:22pm
post #2 of 7

Oh my gosh I LOVE cake Mania! That's the reason I didn't buy it in the first place. I'd get on and zone everything but the game and breathing out.

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 2 Sep 2007 , 3:36am
post #3 of 7

I love Cake Mania, but my daughters tease me everytime I play it. They tell me that everything I do is about cake.

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 2 Sep 2007 , 3:58am
post #4 of 7

Man, I love cake Mania!!!! Too bad I don't get enough time to play. DH is the Cake Mania hog here. He does rather well too. kinda cute to watch him try to get them all correct. I just laugh. Thanks for the update on the Wedding Dash, will have to check it out!!!! icon_lol.gif

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 2 Sep 2007 , 7:27am
post #5 of 7

Cake Mania 2 has been released. you can get a free trial at www.sandlotgames.com I tried it and love it already. Wanna buy it but don't wanna pay $20.00 for it so I am a gonna wait. icon_smile.gif

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 2 Sep 2007 , 4:36pm
post #6 of 7

So what is Cake Mania? I'm interested icon_biggrin.gif

blueeyedmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blueeyedmomma Posted 3 Sep 2007 , 1:22am
post #7 of 7

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cake Mania!!! There are others similar, like Diner Dash and one about Gardening, and the Wedding / Honeymoon ones. But the Cake Mania game is my fav! Hubby plays tons of stuff on XBOX and teases me over my 1 hour long sample games...lol You can also go to Bigfishgames.com (In case you already used your 1 hour trial from sandlot...teehee) icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%