Advanced Topics In Rolled Fondant

Decorating By deester Updated 1 Sep 2007 , 4:25pm by MichelleM77

deester Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deester Posted 11 Aug 2007 , 11:48pm
post #1 of 5

Sweet Treats Cake Club is delighted to host Advanced Topics in Rolled Fondant presented by B. Keith Ryder. This half day class will be held on Sunday, November 4th from 2 to 6 (snacks will be provided!), at our clubhouse located at The Countryside Village Mobile Home Park, 5050 Hamilton-Middletown Rd, Hamilton, Ohio. We will be able to accomodate up to 30 guests for this hands-on learning experience.

B. Keith Ryder stumbled into cake decorating in 1996. Prior to that, he worked in both professional and amateur theatre for over 20 years. He is a shop owner, cake show judge, current ICES president, former ICES rep. and cake club president, and occasional contributor to ACD magazine. He was the cake room chairman for the 2004 ICES convention in Washington, DC. Keith is the co-director of the annual Mid-Atlantic Cake Show and Wedding Cake competition and has won numerous awards for his unique designs.

For more information visit our website: www.sweettreatscakeclub.4t.com

4 replies
OzCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OzCookie Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 12:02am
post #2 of 5

My apologies if this sounds rude - but I thought advertising was a no-no on this site?

deester Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deester Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 12:34am
post #3 of 5

If it is, I did not realize and am sorry. The moderators can delete it if necessary.

EHCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EHCakes Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 4:31am
post #4 of 5

Deester, thanks for the info on keith ryders class I look forward to it.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 4:25pm
post #5 of 5

I don't think it needs to be deleted, just moved to the 'Events' forum.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%