Any Big Brother Fans?

Lounge By melodyscakes Updated 17 Aug 2007 , 7:47pm by kimberly84

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 9 Aug 2007 , 9:05pm
post #1 of 14

Today is Thursday, and the eviction will be here again. any other fans? and who do you hate?

I do not care for "Evil Dick" and hope they put that bully up for nomination.

any one else like this silly show?

13 replies
michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 9 Aug 2007 , 9:25pm
post #2 of 14

Oh, yes.... love the show.

Have you seen the other thread on the show? It's called BB8 fan thread or something like that.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 9 Aug 2007 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 14

I'll look for it, thanks!

melody

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 9 Aug 2007 , 10:54pm
post #4 of 14

DH and I love it. We've watched every season since the first!

YouTakeTheCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YouTakeTheCake Posted 9 Aug 2007 , 11:51pm
post #5 of 14

I love the show...it's really the only thing I watch on t.v. anymore. My partner always says what do you want to watch and I say I don't care ...then BB season begins and she laughs at me....she says she has never seen anyone who doesn't care about t.v. the way I don't go crazy over one show.

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 12:02am
post #6 of 14

I am like that too.......totally addicted!!! And I hate reality tv....dont know why i like this one so much.

YouTakeTheCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YouTakeTheCake Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 12:22am
post #7 of 14

I think most of us can relate to this show more because most of us are not about to go out, live on some island somewhere and eat bugs to live. but all of us could sit around an air conditioned house, lay out by the pool, play games and most of all be able to take a shower everyday icon_lol.gif It's more real to us than sitting in front of the t.v. saying how can they eat that or how can they stay in those dirty clothes and not be able to shower. (i'm a bit of a clean freak icon_lol.gif sorry) Well anyway BB is something I could do.....not like the other shows.... My only problem with the show is I just don't understand how grown people can live in a house and be on t.v. where the world is watching and be so messy! I would be so embarrassed icon_redface.gif I think it's pertty apparent i would be voted out the first week and why!!!!! icon_lol.gif but thats ok

kbochick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbochick Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 2:02am
post #8 of 14
Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 3:40am
post #9 of 14

Please come join us on the other forum thumbs_up.gif We chit chat all the time. icon_lol.gif

kimberly84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberly84 Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 10:27pm
post #10 of 14

Absolutely love the show... I have watched 7/8, I missed season 5 (I think)

This season I love all the added drama.... ED adds so much to the show, I think this season would be lost with out him and Jenuine...

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 12:16am
post #11 of 14

This is the first year I have ever watched any type of reality tv. I love Big Brother and was completely hooked on Age of Love.

I'm going to checkout the other thread too. K'ly

kimberly84 Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 3:01am
post #12 of 14

Wow, I just watched last night's episode... I can not believe America thought it would be a good idea for Eric to give Jess the silent treatment.... hopefully America can not vote Dustin out. I do enjoy the drama ED adds, but it is getting ridiculous!

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 12:42am
post #13 of 14

Bye, bye Dustin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K'ly

kimberly84 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 7:47pm
post #14 of 14

I can not believe Danielle won HOH again this week. I wonder if she is going to stay true to her word and not put up Jess and Eric. It will be great if the people who are sticking their neck out to play this game make it to the end!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%