Mark Foley Is Not A Democrat

Lounge By SwampWitch Updated 10 Oct 2006 , 3:35am by cakesbyjess

SwampWitch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SwampWitch Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 6:10pm
post #1 of 7

It's amazing that FOX news has reported Mark Foley, child predator, as a Democrat, not once but three times, just weeks before the mid-term elections! Evidently the AP has done it, too. Media manipulation is scary... we have to be careful what we believe from the news.

http://www.thought-criminal.org/2006/10/04/mark-foley-mistakenly-identified-as-democrat-by-fox-news/

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

6 replies
doescakestoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doescakestoo Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 7:48pm
post #2 of 7

No he is not. But the fact is he is guilty for sending those text's to the pages. Don't care what side of the parties he is from. He is a child preditor first. He needs to go to jail for this crime. If found guilty by the law. usaribbon.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 7 Oct 2006 , 2:30am
post #3 of 7

I don't care if he's a dem or a rep, he needs jail time!

hockeygirl658 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hockeygirl658 Posted 8 Oct 2006 , 2:05am
post #4 of 7

What is really unfortunate is that the media wants to make this about political affiliation.

This has nothing to do with party line and everything to do with the exploitation of children. Which is wrong and should have severe consequences!

Phoov Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phoov Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:01am
post #5 of 7

Since when has the media ever been fair? And goodness sakes....let's not tag him on the dems....they've already got their hands full with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. LOLOL...they don't need another pervert.

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:09am
post #6 of 7

What I want to know is, WHY ISN'T THIS MAN IN JAIL???? Have you been watching Dateline on Friday nights? It's the one where they have get guys to come to a house expecting to meet a 13 year old girl (after meeting on the internet) and end up meeting Dateline and the cops. Last Friday they showed an interview with Dateline and Mark Foley and he was saying what a great program they had for exposing these perverts! WHY ISN'T THIS GUY IN JAIL? Let him detox in the drunk tank and not in an expensive rehab with the Hollywood elite! Just my perspective, no flames please...

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:35am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsgranny

What I want to know is, WHY ISN'T THIS MAN IN JAIL???? Have you been watching Dateline on Friday nights? It's the one where they have get guys to come to a house expecting to meet a 13 year old girl (after meeting on the internet) and end up meeting Dateline and the cops. Last Friday they showed an interview with Dateline and Mark Foley and he was saying what a great program they had for exposing these perverts! WHY ISN'T THIS GUY IN JAIL? Let him detox in the drunk tank and not in an expensive rehab with the Hollywood elite! Just my perspective, no flames please...

You said it perfectly!!!! I don't care if he's Dem or GOP ...the pervert needs to be in jail (and they should throw away the key)!!!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%