Wilton Dessert Decorator?

Decorating By edcjenv Updated 9 Jul 2005 , 3:19pm by diane

edcjenv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edcjenv Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 5:26am
post #1 of 7

Question for all who have used the Dessert Decorator? My sweet dh thought he needed some brownie points today and brought me home a Wilton Dessert Decorator icon_biggrin.gif My question is...what are these best used for? Are there any techniques/occasions you would reccomend not using it on? Any tips/opinions/ likes/dislikes???? Just curious! TIA

6 replies
susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 5:30am
post #2 of 7

i have the decorator pro i think got it for christmas and i mostly use it for devled eggs. lol i have used it for some small cakes to do the borders with but it doesnt hold a whole lot of icing however it is easy to refill i guess im jsut to lazy too. oncei get going on a cake i really dont like to have to stop in the middle to refill.

edcjenv Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 5:32am
post #3 of 7

I'm fired up about the deviled egg thing...I hate how messy they are!!! I thought it would be best for borders and / or cupcakes?

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 5:35am
post #4 of 7

oh yeah i havent tried cupcakes. what a great idea. duhhh

the deviled eggs are heaven using this and they look great. lol

edcjenv Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 5:56am
post #5 of 7

My mother in law will be so happy ...I'm the designated cake & deviled egg maker for every family function. (no matter how small) !!!

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 11:35am
post #6 of 7

I love mine and the cleanup is faster. I have five of them, got them for $9.99 a piece. The store that I brought them from was dicontinuing them and I brought all that they had left, What a bargain!!!!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 3:19pm
post #7 of 7

is this the one that can do cookie, if so i have one that i've never used. i'm not that big into cookies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%