I Started A Cake Blog Just For The Fun Of It!

Decorating By berryblondeboys Updated 4 Aug 2007 , 5:48pm by bkdcakes

berryblondeboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
berryblondeboys Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 12:37am
post #1 of 6

I'm so excited that I finally got my website up and no one to talk to about it in depth, so I decided to start talking to myself in a blog! LOL

Wanna check it out?

http://sweetmelissas.blogspot.com/

Melissa

5 replies
bkdcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bkdcakes Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 2:24am
post #2 of 6

Your web site looks great! I love the song!

berryblondeboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
berryblondeboys Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 10:05am
post #3 of 6

You know, it wasn't until DH and I were dating and he played the song for me that I really "knew" of that song. I KNOW I had heard it, but I guess I had forgotten or it never sunk in that it was my name! And, I'm really glad that it's one of those songs that will have lasting power. While I was working on the site, I was playing the song for background - it's such a great piece of music. The lyrics are a bit weird, but the Allman Brothers are/were one of the best groups ever - so talented and MUSICAL.

I could have ended up with a song like Billie Jean by Michael Jackson... I suppose that's classic too, but do you want Michael Jackson singing you a love song? Ummm... nope!

Melissa

bkdcakes Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 1:54pm
post #4 of 6

Not me!!! Of course, I don't think there is a song for Brenda, not that I've ever heard. My 2 best friends growing up were Angie (Rolling Stones) & Amy (Pure Prairie League), both of which had songs... icon_cry.gif Oh, well, I survived it anyway!!!

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 5:33pm
post #5 of 6

At least you didn't have to put up with "Just a swinging" by John Anderson. I got teased relentlessly over that stupid song. I still hate that song too!!!

Charlotte

bkdcakes Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 5:48pm
post #6 of 6

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'm so sorry, Charlotte!!!! I still hate that song!!! I like other stuff by John Anderson, but that one - GAG!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%