Look At My Avatar!

Decorating By step0nmi Updated 12 Aug 2007 , 5:08pm by QueLinda

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:27pm
post #1 of 13

Everyone should go to www.simpsonizeme.com

This thing is fun to do! LOOK icon_eek.gif at my avatar! You upload a pic of yourself and they make you into a Simpson! Then after you are done you can make it into a buddy icon. Make sure to save it as a jpeg!

Thanks for looking!
StephyG

12 replies
MommyBunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyBunny Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:33pm
post #2 of 13

I did this too, it was so much fun.

Patricia

SueB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueB Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 13

Cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

step0nmi Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 3:14pm
post #4 of 13

SueB! I LOVE your's! I love frogs!

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 3:28pm
post #5 of 13

Now THAT is funny!!!!! I don't really like the Simpson's but I am laughing as I type...having yourself as a Simpson character has got to be fun!!! You must have a great sense of humour!! icon_biggrin.gif

step0nmi Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 3:30pm
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneK

Now THAT is funny!!!!! I don't really like the Simpson's but I am laughing as I type...having yourself as a Simpson character has got to be fun!!! You must have a great sense of humour!! icon_biggrin.gif

I don't like it that much anymore either! I use to watch it all the time but, we just saw the movie and have kinda gotten swept into the hype! LOL

It really does look like me though! I was kinda freaked out by it! I would LOVE to be a voice for a cartoon!

angelas2babies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelas2babies Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 3:33pm
post #7 of 13

That is SO funny!!! I have to try it. I haven't watched the Simpson's in a long time, but now I feel like I have to get back into them. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

Angie

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 3:43pm
post #8 of 13

Fun-ny! I'm gonna have to try it!

spongemomsweatpants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spongemomsweatpants Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 4:22pm
post #9 of 13

oh my gawd!! that is sooooooo cool!!
I have to admit that I am no longer a huge fan either, now I just can't get enough of family guy...lol that family is just too twisted. But I am going to have to get me one of those...I am going to use my halloween pic..lol

spongemomsweatpants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spongemomsweatpants Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 5:07pm
post #10 of 13

ok that is sooooo cool. I couldn't use my halloween pic but at any rate..here I am icon_biggrin.gif
So when DH and I were on our honeymoon we went to an art auction where we purchased a painted entitled "where's bart" on it was every charcther to date. I am going to do one for each memember of my family and frame them in matching black frames and hang 2 on each side of the painting...LOL isn't that a riot??!! icon_lol.gif
Thanks Setp for the awesome link thumbs_up.gif

KitchenKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenKat Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 6:16pm
post #11 of 13

Thanks so much! It was a lot of fun and I finally got to retire my old avatar. This Simpsonized me is so like the real me!

step0nmi Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 8:31pm
post #12 of 13

Mine is like me too!

I AM SOO GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE THE SITE! You guys look AMAZING!!!

spongemom-that sounds like such a great idea! Fun too!

We will be seeing simpsons all over the place now!!! LOL

QueLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QueLinda Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 5:08pm
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by step0nmi

Everyone should go to www.simpsonizeme.com

This thing is fun to do! LOOK icon_eek.gif at my avatar! You upload a pic of yourself and they make you into a Simpson! Then after you are done you can make it into a buddy icon. Make sure to save it as a jpeg!

Thanks for looking!
StephyG

Thanks when I saw this the other day I put this on watch this topic, so I can look at later. Well I've had so much fun with this, I have simpsonzied my entire family! My sister is now hooked and has emailed all her friends.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%