Cc Blocked From Work

Lounge By melxcloud Updated 28 Sep 2006 , 2:28am by LukeRubyJoy

melxcloud Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melxcloud Posted 26 Sep 2006 , 8:33pm
post #1 of 8

Oh NO! I think CC has been blocked from my work computer! icon_sad.gif
I couldn't get on all day (but i could access myspace no problem), but then as soon as i come home and try to get on no problem. UGH! What am i gonna do all day with out CC?!

7 replies
Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 26 Sep 2006 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 8

You're not the first one that its happened to!! Many work place block the sites that makes their employee spend less time working! This won't happen to me at work, because I'm my own boss!!!! icon_lol.gif

I feel for you, an entire day without CC is like he** for me!!!! icon_lol.gif

mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 26 Sep 2006 , 9:02pm
post #3 of 8

OMG! You poor thing!

hockeygirl658 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hockeygirl658 Posted 26 Sep 2006 , 11:29pm
post #4 of 8

Oh that is just sad! icon_cry.gif Sorry to hear you have no access at work!

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 27 Sep 2006 , 1:51am
post #5 of 8

icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif no access at work? icon_cry.gif

Well lets just hope that when you get to work tomarrow that it was just a "glitch" or something thumbs_up.gif

We can hope icon_wink.gif anyway cant we? icon_wink.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 27 Sep 2006 , 3:51am
post #6 of 8

my DH does computers for a living and one of his cleints monitors what their workers are doing during the day, such as for personal email and fun websites, if caught they are automatically fired! Consider yourself lucky, more of his clients are trying to decide to do the same or not, I feel bad for those workers.

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 27 Sep 2006 , 5:24am
post #7 of 8

i'm not sure if it matters, but spotty couldn't get on all day & she was at home...i could get on fine icon_confused.gif i don't think she got on until after 4 today.

LukeRubyJoy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LukeRubyJoy Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:28am
post #8 of 8

HEHEH....bosses kill me! My DH's work's firewall won't even let the programmers get to the microsoft website. They can't fix problems on their own computers! It is crazy. My husband can't get the weather, or do a mapquest....or look up a dictionary. I understand. But, he is also stuck at his desk watching programs run during his lunch. He should be allowed a little "alone" time! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%