Here It Is...my New Kitchen!!!

Decorating By PennySue Updated 3 Aug 2007 , 2:24am by Suebee

sed2007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sed2007 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 10:33pm
post #31 of 55

That Kitchen is BEAUTIFUL. I have been thinking about redoing my litchen now I think I am. You have inspired me. I really love the wood it is awesome.

kathik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathik Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 10:41pm
post #32 of 55

It looks sooooo good! I love the cabinets, the floor, the walls....okay...I love it all!!! thumbs_up.gif

Kathi

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 10:44pm
post #33 of 55

PennySue, I'm not jealous I'm very excited for you, what a thrill! It's just gorgeous!! You DH did a fantastic job, he's a gem! I can practically feel the richness of the wood of the new cabinets. You're going to be in there all the time now, just to stare at your new room. I'm happy for you!

Sincerely,
Carol

mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 10:53pm
post #34 of 55

WOW!! I love everything about it!!

keriskreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keriskreations Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 10:59pm
post #35 of 55

Absoutely gorgeous! I love the craftsman style!! You guys really worked hard, and have a great place to show for your efforts!

MadPhoeMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadPhoeMom Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:11pm
post #36 of 55

WOW! i will admit that when i first pulled it up, all i could see was the before. i did a big gulp....was THRILLED to see the afters!!!! i wouldn't have believed it was the same kitchen.

absolutely classy, and how much more special knowing that it was the work on your Sweetie Pies hands?!

congratulations!
what was the first thing you cooked in there?
sally

Badeerah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Badeerah Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:14pm
post #37 of 55

WOW!!! Who do I have to sleep with to get a kitchen like that. LMAO. Sike your kitchen is to die for. icon_biggrin.gif

Dixiegal01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dixiegal01 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:17pm
post #38 of 55

Love, love, love it all!!!! That KA sure looks good sitting on that new countertop icon_biggrin.gif

pinklady1356 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklady1356 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:18pm
post #39 of 55

Do you sell your cakes from your home or do you have a cake business?

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:36pm
post #40 of 55

Your kitchen is just BEAUTIFUL !!! CONGRATS !!! I also have a husband like that.. does it all and has been my best friend sence we were both 15yrs old arent they just the best !!!! enjoy the new kitchen !!! GO BAKE!!! no more reading !!!!!

nelja5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nelja5 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:50pm
post #41 of 55

Wao I am so happy for you! That kitchen it looks great!!!! what a difference

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 12:02am
post #42 of 55

Wow Penny! What a difference. It is simply splendifferant! thumbs_up.gif

PennySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PennySue Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 4:38am
post #43 of 55

Thank you all! The DH is sitting here reading these with me. He's smiling!

AuntieElle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieElle Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 6:08am
post #44 of 55

Beautiful!!! I too just got a new kitchen, just waiting on the trimwork! I should put some pics up when it's all finished!

Elle

jackmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackmo Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 6:29am
post #45 of 55

Girl you are blessed. That kitchen is gorgeous!!! Now go and enjoy it fully!!! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

bakenboi29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakenboi29 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 6:36am
post #46 of 55

icon_eek.gif Wow. You did a great job. All that space. I'm jealous. icon_wink.gif I'm happy for you because one day I'm looking to get a nice spacious kitchen. You did a good job on maximizing your work area and also make it tasteful and fun looking. Congratulations.

sarahd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahd Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 6:40am
post #47 of 55

WOW!!! Simply Marvelous. Congratulations on your new kitchen. thumbs_up.gif

PennySue Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 3:33pm
post #48 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieElle

Beautiful!!! I too just got a new kitchen, just waiting on the trimwork! I should put some pics up when it's all finished!

Elle

Please do!

Ginnycakes3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ginnycakes3 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 8:26pm
post #49 of 55

PenneySue: "Happy Anniversary" to you and your hubby.

Love your Craftsman Kitchen, you both did a fab. job with everything. Your KA mixer looks great on your new counters! The cabinets are beautiful. Give your husband a hug from me for a job well done! icon_lol.gif

Trust me youll never get tired of looking at it or working (or should I say playing icon_smile.gif ) in it. Very happy for you!

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 8:38pm
post #50 of 55

Wow, your kitchen is beautiful, you will be smiling and baking for a long time. Congrats.

Cakemaster26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakemaster26 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 10:29pm
post #51 of 55

Love your kitchen those cabinets are great!! Happy New Baking!!

twooten173 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twooten173 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 10:39pm
post #52 of 55

PennySue,

Sorry if I missed this in the thread (computer's running slow so I skipped pages).... what type of range is that? It is so sexy!!! I love the kitchen. The colors are beautiful and your husband did an awesome job on the cabinets.

Shayenne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shayenne Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 10:48pm
post #53 of 55

Nice kitchen !!! you're blessed.

PennySue Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 3:35am
post #54 of 55

All of the appliances are from LG. I looked around, checked Consumer Reports and went nuts trying to decide what to buy. We walked into Home Depot and there the fridge and range were. They called my name and, big sigh, I answered. The dishwasher of course had to match. They were having a good sale with good rebates so it was worth it. I'm getting used to it now. It still scares me a bit, afraid I'm going to hurt something or other. Made spice cupcakes today for DH to take to work. First time using the new KA. My old one lasted over 20 years and really is still going strong. Just wanted a larger one. It was my present to myself with my last paycheck before quitting my job. Lots of fun ahead!

All of your comments are so wonderful! Seriously, I could hardly wait to put the pics online for you all to see. I knew you would be excited and happy for us. You guys are fabulous!!!!

Suebee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suebee Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:24am
post #55 of 55

Beautiful kitchen, happy baking.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%