This Is Too Funny!!!

Lounge By littleredtonya Updated 4 Aug 2007 , 3:05pm by JRAE33

littleredtonya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littleredtonya Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 11:06am
post #1 of 14

My husband would kill me if he knew I posted this. But we all need a good laugh, and why not be at a hubby's expense. Yesterday morning he tells me that his butt hurts. Said it felt like he had a pimple on his crack. Anyway it was like that all day. Yesterday evening we were at his parents house and he must have moved a certain way and felt something. No joke he pulls out a very small white lego block. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif He said " I told you my ass was hurting." The only thing I can think of our lovely children had it in the bed. But anyways I just rolled laughing and thought I would share in the humor.

Tonya

13 replies
jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 12:19pm
post #2 of 14

I almost spit coffee ALL over my monitor! That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed it....even if it's at your husband's expense!

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 1:06pm
post #3 of 14

That's great. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Kids can be dangerous.

sueco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sueco Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 8:44pm
post #4 of 14

ROFL!!! Both of my boys have A LOT of Legos, and I've found them in some pretty weird places in my house and car, but your DH gets the prize for the most unique place for a Lego to hide out!

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:06am
post #5 of 14

HOLY CRAP!!! THAT IS SO FUNNY! that would be my husband to complain of something like that and not investigate it for the whole honkin' day! i love it!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:18am
post #6 of 14

ROFLMBO! My sides hurt from laughing so hard, my DH just read it and is still amazed he could go all day like that. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 4:05am
post #7 of 14

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!!!! I cannot hardly catch my breath. I'm gonna wake someone up if I don't calm down.

I bet you hubby would just die if he knew you told us this! icon_redface.gif

BTW- Although it's completely none of my business, technically, you brought it up.......does he sleep naked? icon_cool.gif

How the heck do you get a lego in your butt? icon_eek.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:53pm
post #8 of 14

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I can't believe he went the entire day without checking! Did he not go to the bathroom at all? icon_lol.gif

knjmom67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
knjmom67 Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 1:13am
post #9 of 14

Kinda gives new meaning to that phrase "$--- a brick" now doesn't it??

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 1:48am
post #10 of 14

have you guys seen that life cereal commercial where the guy pours legos into his bowl out of the cereal box? this thread has totally changed that for me. my husband cannot figure out why i think that commercial is so funny!

MommyBunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyBunny Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 4:22pm
post #11 of 14

This is tooooooooooooo funny. I figured he would have someone LOOK icon_surprised.gif

Patricia

sparklineagle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sparklineagle Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:52am
post #12 of 14

OMG....TOOOO Funny! Gives a new meaning to the saying "Leggo of my butt!" LOL

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 3:14am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumperbunny

This is tooooooooooooo funny. I figured he would have someone LOOK icon_surprised.gif

Patricia

I still can't stop laughing at this........Hubby bends over with his pants around his ankles......."Hey honey, do you see something in my butt?".......I don't know about you, but I'M NOT LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gif

JRAE33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JRAE33 Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 3:05pm
post #14 of 14

Oh, goodness! This is the funniest thread I've ever read! I have tears rolling down my face. I can't even imagine! Thanks for the laugh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%