Cinderella

Decorating By tcrema Updated 12 Jul 2005 , 8:50pm by smileyface

tcrema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcrema Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 12:16pm
post #31 of 47

Hey Thanks Everyone!
Hey Tuggy! Yes the big event is tomorrow...I'm looking forward to and am almost done with the rest of the cake. I'll be posting it when I'm all done. Thank you so much for all of your help and your vote of confidence

amegamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amegamom Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 2:18pm
post #32 of 47

Tammy,
She is awesome!!!! Beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job! Can't wait to see the grand finale. I miss you, girl!! I'll email you later. Did I mention she was beautiful?! HEHE icon_biggrin.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 7:41pm
post #33 of 47

Got to see the "whole" cake earlier.... everyone is going to love it!!!! Tammy did a wonderful job!!!! She out does herself everytime she makes a new cake!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

Hey Amber... Me & Tammy decided that you, me & Tammy are opening a a cake store one day!!! Wouldn't that be awesome?!!!!!!! It's just a pipe dream but you never know... we just might be able to pull it off!!!!!! LOL!!! 3 hard working gals like us would surely do a wonderful job!!!!!! thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 7:43pm
post #34 of 47

wow that cake is gorgeous!! great job! icon_lol.gif

tcrema Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 11:35pm
post #35 of 47

Ok you guys...This is what I have so far. My last step is to make The Cake Ball or as my husband has trademarked them Crema Lovehandles. I'm going to dip them in White chocolate colored orange and pipe vines on them like they were pumpkins. So tell me what you think! And thank you all for your wonderful comments so far!
Tammy
LL

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 12:00am
post #36 of 47

Tammy, I think your cakes are gorgeous! The Cinderella looks perfect! Best of luck with the big event and I hope it brings lots of business for you!
traci thumbs_up.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 12:47am
post #37 of 47

It's really wonderful Tammy...you've outdone yourself! Best of luck!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 2:06am
post #38 of 47

I love it, Cinderella is perfect! Can't wait to see the pumpkins either. Keep up the great work!!

ccbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccbakes Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 2:30am
post #39 of 47

WOW WOW WOW..When I grow up I wanna make cakes like yours Tammy...WOW!!

Tuggy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tuggy Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 7:43am
post #40 of 47

Good luck for today and the cakes are really beautiful. You did a very good job.

abbey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abbey Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 7:29pm
post #41 of 47

they look great!!!

tcrema Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 8:05pm
post #42 of 47

Thank you so much! I'm glad you all liked the CAkes. I posted my Final Setup of The Cinderella Cake. So check it out and I hope you enjoy it!

smileyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smileyface Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 8:14pm
post #43 of 47

Looks great, my daughter would love this!! Too bad you are in England and not here at my BX. I would have had to come "vist" you to sample some of it, LOL!!

tcrema Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 8:16pm
post #44 of 47

Well you know we are only a hop away! I'm glad you liked it...it's not as hard to make as it looks and you can make one for your little girl icon_biggrin.gif

smileyface Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 8:23pm
post #45 of 47

We are at Seymour Johnson AFB in NC, don't think I could get there before it was all gone, LOL! I do have the wonder mold and the sports ball pan. I have until NOV for her birthday. No telling what she will want by then!

Take care usaribbon.gif .

tcrema Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 8:31pm
post #46 of 47

Oh I have a friend and old neighbor that is Stationed there. Her husband Left for Korea with a follow-on to there about a year ago. We were neighbors at Barksdale, La.
Let's see you have until November for your little girl that's plenty of time. This was my FIRST Carriage and my FIRST cinderella and I didn't practice and I've only known about it for less than a month! So you can TOTALLY DO IT

smileyface Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 8:50pm
post #47 of 47

It nice here, a bit humid, but we like it so far. We came here from Malmstrom AFB in Montana. I LOVED the weather and landscape there but it really was in the middle of no where.

Well you couldn't tell that you didn't have any practice on your carriage and cinderella. I think they both tuned out wonderful. I really think the pumpkins added to it also. I hope you get lots of orders. I did a squadron retirement cake a few months back and was hoping for order but didn't get any so far. Oh well, the cake was fun to make.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%