Cello Bags For Ind. Wrapped Cookies

Baking By thedessertdiva Updated 31 Jul 2007 , 2:38am by EverlastingSweets

thedessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thedessertdiva Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 11:29pm
post #1 of 12

Where is a good place to order these from? I need some for the logo cookies I am making and the bags need to fit a 5 1/2 rectangle cookie.

Where do some of you get your bags from?

11 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 11:31pm
post #2 of 12

papermart.com has some

Dramatori Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dramatori Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 11:35pm
post #3 of 12

I ordered mine from Country Kitchen, they have a huge selection of sizes, and the shipping was complete and quick.

http://www.countrykitchensa.com/catalog/SearchResults.aspx?description=cello&page=-1

I used these for bridal cookies for my daughter's wedding last weekend... she used them in the hotel guest baskets, and they worked very nicely. I even got a request for another wedding, in September - my FIRST order. I'm so excited..!

Liz1028 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liz1028 Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 11:40pm
post #4 of 12

Sugarcraft also has a great selection as does Beryl's. On line catalogs available.

chefali Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefali Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 3:35pm
post #5 of 12

I just ordered mine from papermart a few days ago. They are reliable and have fast shipping! I live in Southern California though...so shipping might be more expensive for some of you!

KarensCookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KarensCookies Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 3:51pm
post #6 of 12

Papermart is awesome. They have any size you'd need, and as was said before, super fast shipping. I live in Idaho, and if I order on a Monday, I'll have my stuff by Wednesday usaully.

MahalKita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MahalKita Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 5:33pm
post #7 of 12

So far we have been buying them at Michaels BUT that is starting to get way too expensive. Papermart as someone mentioned above seems to be the best.

LisaBa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaBa Posted 28 Jul 2007 , 4:45pm
post #8 of 12

I usually buy them at the dollar store (clear) 30 for $1
Yesterday I had to go to Party City and bought them there 30 for $2.
That still looks cheaper than papermart because there price doesn't include s&H. I'm in NC.

CindyM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyM Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 5:02am
post #9 of 12

I get mine from Hobby Lobby, and they usually have a 40% off coupon.

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 5:32am
post #10 of 12

I've bought mine at the dollar store. They usually have the season themes {Easter, valentines, thanksgiving, etc} I bought plain {clear} ones at Target, 20 bags for 1.99. They would fit your cookie.

1234me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1234me Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:02am
post #11 of 12

I buy mine at hobby lobby. 50 bags for $1.99 When I buy them, I buy all they have and stock up for a few months icon_smile.gif

EverlastingSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EverlastingSweets Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:38am
post #12 of 12

I finally found this one guy on ebay, that the bags were super clear, much clearer than Wiltons. I've bought from papermart, hobby lobby, michael's, etc.
He's on ebay, under the name Tiger-bag
You can buy 200 4x6 for $4.90 and 1000 for $18.90 and it's only about $3 to $8 shipping. I've showed the bags to several bakers and they love the fact that they are extremely clear. In his store, type in flat cello bags. I do not use the gusseted.
icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%