How To Handle A Bridezilla!!!

Decorating By Lazy_Susan Updated 21 Sep 2006 , 6:54am by Lazy_Susan

Lazy_Susan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lazy_Susan Posted 20 Sep 2006 , 8:19am
post #1 of 16

OK... I've been thinking long and hard about this topic and have come to the conclusion that I don't want to ever have to deal with a Bridezilla! LOL So I was thinking to add a clause to the contract that states "If at any time Bridezilla appears, this contract shall be null and void" LOL Also, make a sign to display in the shop (if I had a shop).
What do y'all think? Could we get away with this??? LOL

Lazy_Susan

15 replies
CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 20 Sep 2006 , 8:21am
post #2 of 16

sounds good.... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Or you could have a picture of a bridezilla with a big red circle and line through it to signifiy ...NO BRIDEZILLA'S

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 20 Sep 2006 , 1:21pm
post #3 of 16

Oh my gosh I love it, Sundine your sign sounds perfect! I'm cracking up over here icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Lazy_Susan Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 1:28am
post #4 of 16

LOL Maybe CC could start selling the signs!!

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 2:04am
post #5 of 16

I find that using these as screensavers helps me deal: icon_lol.gif
LL
LL

CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 2:11am
post #6 of 16

Oh..i love the pics of bridezilla's...they are great. Now just copy them off and make a big RED circle with a slash through them and you are set....

icon_twisted.gif

CupCake13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CupCake13 Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 3:26am
post #7 of 16

I love those Bridezilla pictures. Now if Sundine's avatar could EAT the Bridezilla's - I'd be REALLY happy.

Evil grins icon_evil.gificon_biggrin.gificon_evil.gificon_biggrin.gif

Mjmil7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mjmil7 Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 3:31am
post #8 of 16

Oh I just love the signs! Great ideas everyone.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 5:06am
post #9 of 16

Flaming Bridezilla Cake Instructions:
http://www.theyrecoming.com/extras/bridezilla/
(rolling eyes at the ceiling and whistling a little tune)
icon_biggrin.gif

hockeygirl658 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hockeygirl658 Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 5:29am
post #10 of 16

7yyrt- icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

Those are some amazing cakes! In particular the zombie. WOW!!!!!

I just showed my hubby. He is STUNNED. And of course wants to make one. Cause who couldn't use a zombie cake dripping blood? icon_wink.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 5:51am
post #11 of 16

I am a Halloween NUT!!!
I have been creating a Halloween House for about 16 years now.
Blood-dripping Zombie cakes like THAT are out of my league, but you should see my front yard.icon_biggrin.gif

hockeygirl658 Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 5:56am
post #12 of 16

Well, the zombie is WAY out of our league as well, but that won't stop the man from trying! icon_wink.gif

We have friends with a Halloween obsession like yours. So much so that they actually own (at last count) three skeletons, two coffins and a herse. Plus a 20x20 storage unit FULL of Halloween supplies. Their house at Halloween.....INSANE!

mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 6:08am
post #13 of 16

I mentioned I worked in a commercial bakery...I'll never forget a bride comming in on her wedding day morning in jeans, tank top and veil. Hair and makeup already done, and she was MAD!! We did a 3 tiered fondant covered cake for her. They picked it up and set it up, then the florist proceeded to stick abou 150 roses INTO the fondant sides of the cake instead of setting them between the tiers the way most NORMAL people would do it. Anyway the fondant was pulling and tearing and stetching...it was a mess. She blamed us even though it was the florists fault, and it was a mad dash to the hotel with a bucket of fondant to fix her cake before fire started comming out of her ears...YIKES!!

hockeygirl658 Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 6:14am
post #14 of 16

Rose INTO the fondant!?! icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gif Holy shnikies!!! No wonder she was ticked off. To bad she blamed the bakery!

mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 6:21am
post #15 of 16

Shnikies is right! I actually feared for my life that day...

Lazy_Susan Posted 21 Sep 2006 , 6:54am
post #16 of 16

Ok... Note to self ... Always inform the Bride to NOT let the florist stick flowers in the fondant!!! LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%