Attention Arizona People.

Business By GinaJuarez Updated 29 Jun 2005 , 9:14pm by bonnscakesAZ

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 29 Jun 2005 , 9:05pm
post #1 of 2

I found this site kinda helpful with regards to ARizona Permits and when they are required.

Still looking more as to what we need to do to work out of the home. If anyone else knows, please tell!!!

1 reply
bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 29 Jun 2005 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 2

Hi Gina!
I have not called to ask about home businesses but from others that have I have been told it isn't possible. I have been wondering if it would be possible if the building were seperate but like I said I have not called yet. I do have a business though and this is how I do it. I rent a legal kitchen where I bake everything. The baking is what they are worried about as it is open eggs etc. Then I am able to legally decorate the cakes at home. The place I rent from called the health dept to double check that for me too. So that is how I do it and it is legal. You have to have a dba which from what I understand is the trade name form.. So I have that and I had to geta food handlers card as well. Oh and I also have insurance.

Quote by @%username% on %date%