Brownies, Baking And Keeping Them Fresh???

Decorating By sugarbaker Updated 19 Jul 2007 , 2:49am by katwomen1up

sugarbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarbaker Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 2:08am
post #1 of 4

I have my first order for a wedding on Saturday, along with the cake I have to make 4 dz. brownie mini cakes, they will be three little tiers. I am using round cutters of three diff. sizes. I was hoping to get them baked tomorrow. Do you think I could use my jelly roll pan to bake them in? Would it make them too thin? Also, I have plastic containers to store them in until Saturday, do you think that will keep them from drying out?
I know it's alot of questions but I am getting anxious and millions of doubts and questions are starting to creep in to my mind.

TIA

3 replies
katwomen1up Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katwomen1up Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 2:25am
post #2 of 4

You should be okay as long as they are covered. I would cover the top layer with saran wrap or waxed paper, somehting that won't stick or tear. I have frozen brownies and they've been fine also. I think your jelly roll pan would make them too thin, but it depends on what the bride wants. If they are mini's maybe that would be okay? I would ask the bride. I hope this helps. Good luck icon_biggrin.gif

Kat

sugarbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarbaker Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 2:46am
post #3 of 4

Thank You! I love this web site. None of my friends bake or decorate so this site has been a tremendous help. Sometimes you just need a little support, ya know. It's so neat to be able to talk w/ people all over the US as well as overseas such great advice and info.

katwomen1up Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katwomen1up Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 2:49am
post #4 of 4

You're welcome sugarbaker!! icon_biggrin.gif And yes to everything you just said. I agree ten fold!

Kat

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%