Ideas For Business Cards

Baking By slimkim Updated 17 Aug 2015 , 12:36am by TessBill

slimkim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slimkim Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 8:25am
post #1 of 15

Hey there everyone. Does anyone have any pictures of your business cards? I wanted to make some but wanted some ideas first. Thanks for your responses. icon_lol.gif

14 replies
lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 11:02am
post #2 of 15

I'd like to see other cc'rs too.

You can also view some templates and ideas for making your own at
www.avery.com

laneym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laneym Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 11:19am
post #3 of 15

Don't have any business cards yet, but there are some great ideas at
www.vistaprint.com

citygirlcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
citygirlcakes Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 11:20am
post #4 of 15

I went to www.vistaprint.ca (I'm pretty sure they hav e a .com site, too) CHEAP!!!! - and I LOVE my cards. I'll try to insert a pic...[/img]
LL

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 11:24am
post #5 of 15

Shauna, I love your cards! Cute colors..

kathik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathik Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 1:11am
post #6 of 15

I made mine at Vistaprint, too.

Kathi
LL

millicente Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millicente Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:14pm
post #7 of 15

both of those cards are nice.....But I'm looking for something w just cookies on it

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:28pm
post #8 of 15

I got my cards from Vistaprint also. Check their website, I think I remember seeing pictures with just cookies too.

coolmawmy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coolmawmy Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:32pm
post #9 of 15

I got mine from vistaprint.com as well. I also have a set I made myself. Good luck!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 11:36pm
post #10 of 15

VistaPrint for me too.......and have not been able to find a nice pic of cookies to use. Maybe check the free clipart pics and upload something to the business card website?

maksum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maksum Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 7:27am
post #11 of 15

I've been kind of a lurker, but thought I'd reply here since I did my wife's business cards and I thought they turned out pretty good. I wanted to come up with something that was different that someone would be impressed with and would want to share with someone else, so I came up with this.

Basically, it was just a matter of designing a composition that we could cut after receiving the order to create this effect. The "bite" was created by purchasing a "scalloped oval" punch at the craft store (the kind scrap bookers use) and just punching away one by one. Once you get into the groove, it really doesn't take that long to bust out a few dozen.

Good luck,

Mike

jamhays Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamhays Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 7:44am
post #12 of 15

I got mine @ vistaprint too.

Mike,
That's a very cute idea!

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 12:03am
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksum

I've been kind of a lurker, but thought I'd reply here since I did my wife's business cards and I thought they turned out pretty good. I wanted to come up with something that was different that someone would be impressed with and would want to share with someone else, so I came up with this.

Basically, it was just a matter of designing a composition that we could cut after receiving the order to create this effect. The "bite" was created by purchasing a "scalloped oval" punch at the craft store (the kind scrap bookers use) and just punching away one by one. Once you get into the groove, it really doesn't take that long to bust out a few dozen.

Good luck,

Mike

That bite is a cute idea! icon_smile.gif

IrishCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IrishCookie Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 1:52am
post #14 of 15

icon_biggrin.gif Great idea, I really love your card.

TessBill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TessBill Posted 16 Aug 2015 , 1:42am
post #15 of 15

you can views this website:http://www.amoyshare.com/photo-collage-maker-for-win/business-card-design.html .there are some good idear for business cards design!Hope it can help to you!

business-card-design-background.jpg

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%