Hobby Lobby 1/2 Price Sale Alert!

Decorating By veejaytx Updated 27 Jun 2005 , 8:35pm by mrwarnke

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 7:12pm
post #1 of 5

The Hobby Lobby near me has Wilton and Make and Mold (candy wafers) on for 1/2 price this week. Check and see if its available where you are!

I got the Sports Ball pan for $5.00, some extra flower nails, just a few little things all for 1/2 price! Oh, I did buy a package of their nasty fondant, figured for half price it will be good for practice! Darn, I meant to get some Piping Gel!

Janice

4 replies
CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 7:35pm
post #2 of 5

My oldest daughter works at the Hobby Lobby here and she lets me know the week before what they will have on sale.....then I get the Hobby Lobby sales ad via e-mail on Sunday but none of the Wilton stuff or candy melts are on sale in my area. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 7:52pm
post #3 of 5

My Michael's had 50 % off any reg. price item yesterday. Well, it took DH and I a few trips through different check out lines but I got a large cooling rack, a fondant roller, doweling rods, and the large cupcake tree.(I couldn't resist)

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 8:01pm
post #4 of 5

My Michael's only had a 40% off coupon in the paper, I like 50% a whole lot better! I'd like to get another large cooling rack, if I can get over there that's probably what I'll use the coupon for!

Hobby Lobby (at least the one near me) doesn't carry a tremendous supply of Wilton, I didn't see any racks at all! I bought another package of plastic dowel rods, now maybe I won't be so stingy with them (I should have used one in my trophy cake and didn't and it crumped on me).

Cindy you aren't that far away, I'm surprised they aren't doing the 1/2 price...guess they can't afford to let all the stores do that at one time. That would NOT be a place for me to work, I would never get home with any money! Janice

mrwarnke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrwarnke Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 8:35pm
post #5 of 5

the add online doesn't have it 1/2 here either - I'm not too far away either. (San Antonio)

Maybe nex week it will be here!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%