I Survived My 1St Wedding Cake!!

Decorating By jaime455 Updated 17 Jul 2007 , 6:03am by Verina

jaime455 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jaime455 Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 1:34am
post #1 of 5

So I survived my first wedding cake on Saturday the bride loved it but I have not heard feedback yet on taste is it tacky to call the bride to see how it tasted? well I am including a picture of it any comments on it would be great it was a 8,12,16 square cake top was wasc w/ white chocolate rasberry coffee creamer with rasberry buttercream filling, the 2nd layer was chocolate with chocolate buttercream filling, and the 3rd layer was yellow cake with choclate ganache the whole cake was covered in chocolate buttercream and the flowers were half gumpaste half fondant.
LL

4 replies
vetty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vetty Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:52am
post #2 of 5

great job! your cake is beautiful!

lilmisscantbewrg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilmisscantbewrg Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:54am
post #3 of 5

It looks beautiful and sounds delicious!! I know it's hard waiting to hear if the bride liked it or not, but I'm sure if she didn't you would've heard icon_smile.gif
Congrats on the first one!!

rayven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rayven Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:58am
post #4 of 5

WOW!!! That's really pretty!! And YUM!!! Chocolate!!! You just gave me an idea for a quick cake for my FIL tomorrow!!!!

I think you did a great job on it!!!

Verina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Verina Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 6:03am
post #5 of 5

Looks great! No wonder she liked it. I would give her time to get back from honeymoon and to settle in give her a "courtesy" call to "have your work rated" that way she can tell you what she thinks. People like that kind of "after sale service".

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%