Dc Themed Cake

Decorating By Erika513x2 Updated 17 Jul 2007 , 5:15pm by adawndria

Erika513x2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erika513x2 Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 7:43pm
post #1 of 4

So for my friends son bday he wants a dc themed cake. I don';t even know what brand that is ,something the teens are wearing . but anyway I have included an image of the logo she wants on there. No biggie. My thing is I don't know how to sassy this cake up. I was thinking to do black borders the probably run over then with thin white lzigzag type line but after that I'm at a loss, b/c i don't know how to make the top part of the cake look hip. maybe white and black dots i don't know................ HELP

ok no pic b/c its a bmp file
its basically a white D and C interwined in a black box
thanks

3 replies
cory_jo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cory_jo Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 8:02pm
post #2 of 4

is it the dc shoes cuz if so maybe u could go to like footlocker and look at some of the shoe styles to get an idea or maybe shape the cake into a shoe hope this helps even if it is a little good luck

AshleyLuvsCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AshleyLuvsCake Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 9:07pm
post #3 of 4

DC is shoes but it is also skateboarding. They are skate shoes. Maybe you could incorporate skate boarding like a ramp on the top or a skater kid?

icon_smile.gif

adawndria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adawndria Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 5:15pm
post #4 of 4

Maybe the white "DC" part of the logo could be filled with those clear sparkly sugar rocks...it would look "rough" but cool. If I'm not mistaken, the logo has a star on it somewhere. So maybe stars all around? Could you serve it on a skateboard? That might be fun!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%